News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Started by Sebastian, August 07, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 10, 2014, 01:41:09 PMWell, this is officially the last song I'm doing from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door! (For a while anyway). I guess this finishes the arrangement project.....even though ALL the songs aren't done. I just did the main and most important tracks.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ganondorf on September 10, 2014, 06:57:26 PMKinda confused; I thought there was a little bit more to go, looking at the songs not crossed out. Are there people working on them?  ???
What maelstrom said above
And if I had more help maybe they all would of gotten done

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Well, how about this? We create a new thread that, if someone has an idea, they can post it with a few songs for those who haven't played it and after a few days, a poll goes up. Max of one idea per person

Sebastian

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pieordie1

As long as this is still going on, i'll take Riddle Tower and Grodus Battle

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Well.....welcome back pieordie :)
That would be helpful thanks :)

pieordie1

Finished Riddle Tower! Grodus Battle should be here in a couple of days! :D

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 26, 2014, 04:46:28 PMWell.....welcome back pieordie :)
That would be helpful thanks :)
I just felt like arranging something. I got composer's writers block and couldn't compose a Fire Forest theme for NSMB :)

NasiDe

It's looking good to me, although measures 15 and 16 are incredibly hard to read. Is there possibly a way to rewrite that so it's more readable? Possibly moving everything to the treble clef and make the left hand deal with the series the right had been playing for a little?

pieordie1

Quote from: NasiDe on September 29, 2014, 10:02:02 AMIt's looking good to me, although measures 15 and 16 are incredibly hard to read. Is there possibly a way to rewrite that so it's more readable? Possibly moving everything to the treble clef and make the left hand deal with the series the right had been playing for a little?
Alright switched the left and right hand parts there. Also flipped the 8th notes barline from the bottom of the notes to the top. ;D
ZIP

Sebastian