Arrangement Project (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Started by Sebastian, August 07, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

jegilmer

Here is Doopliss Theme from Paper Mario: TTYD! Give me some feedback please, I'm not sure if this pieces is in A minor or what. It was a little difficult to figure out the rhythm at first, but it's a great track!

Doopliss Theme
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

DonValentino

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • "Riverside Station" (Beta) - MUS

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on August 19, 2014, 12:28:52 PM[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • "Riverside Station" (Beta) - MUS
Oh....this one is unused in the game.........

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2014, 03:18:27 PMGreat! Whats beta mean?

lol You answered yourself. Yeah, that one, another one and two jingles never made it into the actual game, but they're still in the game data.

jegilmer

Here is a revised version of "Cortez Battle"! This is my favorite battle music from TTYD, so I really wanted to get this one done. I think it starts out in C minor then modulates to D minor in the middle, but someone should double check. It's a fast pace piece, so if anyone hears something wrong, let me know please!

And thanks to Jimbabwe for the previous version, it would have taken a good bit longer if I didn't have anything to go off of!

Cortez Battle
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

Finished Pit of 100 Trials and The Excess Express.
They're in the OP :)

Next I'm gonna do Dusk

NasiDe

I'm not really part of this project, but I've been listening to the soundtrack for The Thousand-Year Door lately, and it seems like there's at least a few songs missing. I found a separate theme for the Shadow Queen when she's invincible, a theme for Cortez (not his boss theme), The Moon, and some others. I've been running through this playlist.

Sebastian

Yes, along with Grodus' Lair and Meanwhile, I left all the unplayable ones on piano out....unless you would to give them a shot :)

Sebastian

Well, I just finished Here We Go Again and Bloop just finished Don Piantas Theme.
I guess that finishes the Project!!! Thank You everyone so much for your help and very special thanks to Bloop :). For arranging a TON!
Thanks everyone!

Maelstrom

NasiDe

Kinda confused; I thought there was a little bit more to go, looking at the songs not crossed out. Are there people working on them?  ???