News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Math Fact of the Day

Started by Mashi, August 06, 2014, 12:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

i dink its seif 2 conclood dat mashi has suferd from a hed injury adn now cant think of eny more math fax
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mashi

sry i deded

bcs no1 potsed in da topixz

Maelstrom

ACK! BAD GRAMMER EVERYWHERE.

Mashi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

meth fax of the day

there is a 102% chance that this forums name is nsm

Waddle Bro

I was doing my daily forum search for meth and this is how you disappoint me

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 20, 2014, 10:11:46 AMmeth fax of the day

there is a 102% chance that this forums name is nsm
Show your work or you don't get credit for the assignment

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Waddle Bro

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

Definition of a factorial
A factorial is represented by the ! symbol. It's essentially an operator that means to multiply the term before it by every positive integer less than itself down to 1. So 2! is 2*1 is 2, 3! is 3*2*1 is 6, 4! is 4*3*2*1 is 24, and so on. You cannot use factorials on negative numbers (as proven below by attempting to plug in 0 to n). It's used a lot in series.
[close]
Despite what you would logically think, 0! does have an answer.
n! = n(n - 1)!
   i.e. 4!  =  4*3*2*1  =  24  =  4*(3*2*1)  =  4(3!)

n! / n = (n - 1)!

set n = 1
1!/1 = (1-1)!
1/1 = 0!
0! = 1

Defying logic with proofs.

By the way, Mashi, a probability of .102 is a percent chance of 10.2. So you may or may not have failed math there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I'm actually closely reading all this shiz in attempt to reprogram my brain for school, since the "logical thinking" portion has been turned off for upwards of 3 1/2 months.

And Mashi, learn how decimals work.

FireArrow

20 - 1 = 20
20 - 1 = 19

Both are true.

-My chemistry teacher
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 20, 2014, 09:35:38 PMI'm actually closely reading all this shiz in attempt to reprogram my brain for school, since the "logical thinking" portion has been turned off for upwards of 3 1/2 months.
Riddles and logic puzzles on smartphones/tablets. They do more than you'll notice.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things