TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

Oh here's another thing about davy:

His activity really dropped off as the wolves starting doing worse.  He hasn't posted since I made that post confirming Funnygurl as a wolf, and I can see a wolf losing their drive to play after humans are 2/2 in lynchings with 3 (now 2) confirmed humans.

Maelstrom

Wasn't the point of a safety vote to vote for someone without any votes on them?  ??? I might be missing something...

fank009

Mael

Considering we know what the setup is... posts like this are given a new light
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

To reiterate:
Quote from: maelstrom. on August 08, 2014, 12:26:56 PMWait, Dude killed funnygirl? Than either me, him, fank, or BDS is the charismatic human. BDS claimed Mason, so it isn't him.
It wasn't dude, so it's either me or fank.

fank009

Maelstrom

The charismatic human.
Actually, I have no clue what you are talking about....

Liggy

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 10, 2014, 06:25:23 PMTo reiterate:It wasn't dude, so it's either me or fank.
This is exactly right, and good catch!
When we decide on a lynch, we should vote like this:

Me -> BDS -> Some other person (Bubbles/Davy/Nocturnal) - > Maelstrom -> Everyone else

If there's an insta at Maelstrom, he's the Charismatic.  If there's an insta at the vote after him, Fank is the Charismatic.  We can confirm a third human this way.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on August 10, 2014, 06:52:29 PMThis is exactly right, and good catch!
When we decide on a lynch, we should vote like this:

Me -> BDS -> Some other person (Bubbles/Davy/Nocturnal) - > Maelstrom -> Everyone else

If there's an insta at Maelstrom, he's the Charismatic.  If there's an insta at the vote after him, Fank is the Charismatic.  We can confirm a third human this way.
Sounds like a good plan... but who are we lynching?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 10, 2014, 07:06:55 PMSounds like a good plan... but who are we lynching?
Actually I take back what I said earlier about wanting to die.  I have NO idea WHAT came over me.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 10, 2014, 08:05:07 PMActually I take back what I said earlier about wanting to die.  I have NO idea WHAT came over me.
I see you took suicide counselling ;)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

I dont like the argumemt agaimst davy, but hey, we have mislynches

Maelstrom

So if one more person votes for davy, then either me or NoS votes and we figure out who is the char. human

Liggy

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 04:50:11 PMSo if one more person votes for davy, then either me or NoS votes and we figure out who is the char. human
You mean or Fank, right?

If I'm the only one who finds Davy suspicious, then why isn't anyone else providing alternatives?