News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Liggy on August 08, 2014, 09:25:53 AMFYI, everyone besides Me/BDS/Bird should claim Traitor to Funnygurl555, and try their hardest to be convincing.

oh

Bird

I was actually thinking we could have Bubbles and Davy vote for funnygurl555 and then the rest of us could spead our votes out on everyone else.

Actually, given the existence of a charismatic human, we would need one other person to vote for funnygurl.

And really, thinking about it... I feel like funnygurl is probably not the brutal wolf anyway. We should probably just go ahead and insta her.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Liggy

Quote from: Bird on August 08, 2014, 10:42:42 AMAnd really, thinking about it... I feel like funnygurl is probably not the brutal wolf anyway. We should probably just go ahead and insta her.
The only other Wolf is the Wolf Shaman.  Would the Wolf Shaman risk their life?

Who knows!  Lynch funnygurl anyways.

Bubbles

Maelstrom

Funnygurl555

I think so.

Ah well, nice meeting all of you! Sorry you had to deal with my annoyingness. Believe it or not that's my playstyle in TWG! (though I guess I'm a pretty silly person in general too)

Mashi

Day 2 has ended!  Funnygurl555 has been Insta'd!  Insta occurred with Dude's vote.  Funnygurl555 has taken down Dude with her!  It is now Night 3!  Night 3 ends August 9th, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT.

Funnygurl555 was the Brutal Wolf.  Dude was Human.

Quote from: Funnygurl555's Willmashi worst host 2014. also frivolous
8)

Quote from: Dude's Will
I'm suspecting nocturne.

1. Bird
2. Bubbles
3. maelstrom.
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. vermilionvermin
7. fank009
8. Funnygurl555
9. Dude
10. davy
11. NocturneofShadow
12. Liggy

Maelstrom

What kind of will is that? So if we kill the last wolf, we can just wait because the traitor can't do anything?

Maelstrom

Wait, Dude killed funnygirl? Than either me, him, fank, or BDS is the charismatic human. BDS claimed Mason, so it isn't him.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Maelstrom

*Tomorrow night

And I'll be gone tomorrow, so don't kill me or anything.

mikey

Okay now I kinda want to die just so you all can see my awesome will.
btw half expecting BDS and Liggy to have fooled you all and funnygirl not be a wolf
but sadly not
unmotivated