News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 07:57:18 AMIf you currently haven't voted (Bubbles, Liggy) or if your vote is a safety or unexplained (Nocturne, Maelstrom, Olimar) you should probably change it now. There's plenty of reasons to suspect people... not amazing reasons, but reasons to have an actual vote rather than a safety.

You didn't explain your own vote either (happy now Dude?). But you did defend yourself pretty convincingly, so I have no need to keep my vote on you.

It's a tough call between Maestro/Bubbles and Nocturne for me, Maestro/Bubbles for inactivity and NoS for voting without explaining. Both of does reasons are
Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 07:57:18 AMnot amazing reasons, but reasons to have an actual vote rather than a safety.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Quote from: davy on August 05, 2014, 08:49:19 AMYou didn't explain your own vote either (happy now Dude?). But you did defend yourself pretty convincingly, so I have no need to keep my vote on you.

It's a tough call between Maestro/Bubbles and Nocturne for me, Maestro/Bubbles for inactivity and NoS for voting without explaining. Both of does reasons are
I do have a reason.  Fank seemed to be suspicious of maelstrom night 1 but I guess not so much anymore.  At any rate based off of past games maelstrom just seems to be very good at this game anyway, and it'd be safer in my opinion to get rid of people who we can't really confirm either way, especially with the wonky seerings going on this game.
Probably won't go anywhere though
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 07:57:18 AMIf you currently haven't voted (Bubbles, Liggy) or if your vote is a safety or unexplained (Nocturne, Maelstrom, Olimar) you should probably change it now. There's plenty of reasons to suspect people... not amazing reasons, but reasons to have an actual vote rather than a safety.

I really don't see it, maybe because I'm new or something and I'm not used to how TWG is played here or anything. I'm soo not down with that vote on Liggy I just saw right now anyway, so my vote stays where it's at.

Funnygurl555

I remember reading that Bird is taking on a leadership role this game, so I'm not going to take his sudden call to action while we still have quite a bit of time in the day phase that seriously.

Bird

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 05, 2014, 08:40:34 AMLiggy
Why are you voting for someone who claimed mason?

Quote from: davy on August 05, 2014, 08:49:19 AMYou didn't explain your own vote either (happy now Dude?). But you did defend yourself pretty convincingly, so I have no need to keep my vote on you.
That was intentional. I had intended to start a bandwagon against you, since I thought there were two votes on you when I posted. I didn't realize that Olimar12345 had already changed his though. The reason I wanted to start a bandwagon would be to increase activity and see if anyone else voted for you just because you had three votes already.

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 05, 2014, 09:23:28 AMChanging to Bird
Why?

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on August 05, 2014, 09:31:16 AMI remember reading that Bird is taking on a leadership role this game, so I'm not going to take his sudden call to action while we still have quite a bit of time in the day phase that seriously.
What are you talking about? You're not taking my request for votes seriously? My post wasn't a joke, the humans will benefit by making actual votes rather than meaningless ones.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 09:59:13 AMWhat are you talking about? You're not taking my request for votes seriously? My post wasn't a joke, the humans will benefit by making actual votes rather than meaningless ones.

I meant seriously as in I don't find it role indicative, not as in I don't take the actual comment seriously. Whoops.

Dude

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 05, 2014, 09:01:38 AMI do have a reason.  Fank seemed to be suspicious of maelstrom night 1 but I guess not so much anymore.  At any rate based off of past games maelstrom just seems to be very good at this game anyway, and it'd be safer in my opinion to get rid of people who we can't really confirm either way, especially with the wonky seerings going on this game.
Probably won't go anywhere though

Thanks for giving me a better reason to vote for you. Getting rid of the good players is a pretty common wolf strategy because it allows them to sway the lynch in their favor easier once only a few people are left.

Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 09:59:13 AMThat was intentional. I had intended to start a bandwagon against you, since I thought there were two votes on you when I posted. I didn't realize that Olimar12345 had already changed his though. The reason I wanted to start a bandwagon would be to increase activity and see if anyone else voted for you just because you had three votes already.

ok

Quote from: Dude on August 05, 2014, 10:52:46 AMwait what? Did I miss something??
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=1068.msg248236#msg248236
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=1068.msg248864#msg248864
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

Liggy

I don't understand how Olimar can be called out for placing an unexplained safety and immediately change his vote to another unexplained safety in the very next post.  Same with Maelstrom, for that matter!

Here are some thoughts now:

Bird is playing usual Bird.  As much as it sorta annoys that he always steps up into a leadership position, no one else (including me most of the time!) usually does anything without being directed, so I suppose that's good.  Better him than no one.

I don't think I've seen anything from Maelstrom or Olimar.  Speak more, please!

Nocturne has done nothing.  His vote explanation is really odd, too.  Why would he vote Maelstrom for being a good player, when players like Bird have a better reputation (no offense Maelstrom, I just haven't seen you play before) and have been much more active?  Additionally, his reasoning of "fank suspected him" seems really silly, especially since, in the few games I have played with fank, he has made wild calls of human/wolf at the beginning of the game.

Additionally, Nocturne, Davy, and Bird seemingly have the most amount of votes right now, and I think it's ridiculous to lynch Davy and Bird this early as they are probably our most active players right now.

BDS I hope you and the rest of the thread realize that we aren't going to tell the specials each other since we don't even know how many they are.

Maelstrom

Yeah, I guess I haven't been posting that much. Or chatting for that matter, b/c the chat page hates me.  :( But this is only my second TWG, so don't expect wonders, but expect something different (maybe). I chose Bird b/c I naturally suspect anyone who takes leadership of their own accord, but since this seems like a common theme, I may change it later on.

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi