News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygurl555

Vote for yourself, wolf.
HUH?
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU ONE???

(ps i'll do this to everyone that throws a vote on me this phase COME AT ME FELLAS)

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Liggy on August 04, 2014, 05:06:43 AMMe and BDS are Masons.  The argument I had about masons claiming was kinda pointless, since I was going to claim anyways!!!

Yeah okay I'm leaving these guys alone for now.

The only issue I'd have with this claim is that we don't actually know if there's masons in this game. While it's incredibly risky for wolves to claim masons, there is a chance they could get away with it for at least a while.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Liggy on August 04, 2014, 02:12:33 PMYeah, there were a lot of meaningless votes this phase, and it is entirely possible Maelstrom voted for Nocturne in response to being voted for.
You are correct in your assumption.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on August 04, 2014, 06:30:01 PMThe only issue I'd have with this claim is that we don't actually know if there's masons in this game. While it's incredibly risky for wolves to claim masons, there is a chance they could get away with it for at least a while.
If we weren't the masons, I would think the "real" masons would be claiming by now. :P Also, if we weren't masons, there would be three specials, which would likely disrupt our plan.

Like Liggy said, though, if one of us is wolfed, then we're confirmed. :3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 04, 2014, 07:48:42 PMIf we weren't the masons, I would think the "real" masons would be claiming by now. :P Also, if we weren't masons, there would be three specials, which would likely disrupt our plan.

Like Liggy said, though, if one of us is wolfed, then we're confirmed. :3
I think I argued this with liggy yesterday, Wolves know the roles. they wouldnt need to "fear" about CC's if they were going to claim as masons and not put them in.
The fact that there would be 3 specials wouldnt really change anything, you'd be in a position to bend and distort the truth.

BDS obviously isnt thinking like a wolf ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 04, 2014, 07:57:00 PM...
I think I argued this with liggy yesterday, Wolves know the roles. they wouldnt need to "fear" about CC's if they were going to claim as masons and not put them in.
The fact that there would be 3 specials wouldnt really change anything, you'd be in a position to bend and distort the truth.

BDS obviously isnt thinking like a wolf ;)
It would be really difficult to do so, given that you would have to tell at least one special that no other specials claimed, which, assuming everybody is active, would not be likely at all. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 04, 2014, 08:19:00 PMIt would be really difficult to do so, given that you would have to tell at least one special that no other specials claimed, which, assuming everybody is active, would not be likely at all. :P
... Forgot for a moment at how easily you let some people pass by your gate

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 04, 2014, 08:24:04 PM... Forgot for a moment at how easily you let some people pass by your gate
Do not be vague, Fank.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

When I click go, it bumps me back to the home tab and closes the other ones

Bird

fank -> davy
bird -> davy
dude -> Maestro/bubbles
davy -> Bird
BDS -> Bird
Olimar -> Funnygurl555
Nocturne -> Maelstrom
Maelstrom -> Nocturne
Funnygurl555 -> Olimar

2 votes - Davy
2 votes - Bird
1 vote - Funnygurl555
1 vote - Olimar12345
1 vote - Nocturne of Shadow
1 vote - Maelstrom
1 vote - Maestro/Bubbles

If you currently haven't voted (Bubbles, Liggy) or if your vote is a safety or unexplained (Nocturne, Maelstrom, Olimar) you should probably change it now. There's plenty of reasons to suspect people... not amazing reasons, but reasons to have an actual vote rather than a safety.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!