News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Night 1 has ended.  vermilionvermin has been wolfed!  Is it now Day 1.  Day 1 ends August 6th, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT.

He was Human.

Quote from: vermilionvermin's Willi am a big fat loser that cant write wills!!!  also frivolous

1. Bird
2. MaestroUGC
3. maelstrom.
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. vermilionvermin
7. fank009
8. Yugi
9. Dude
10. davy
11. NocturneofShadow
12. Liggy

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

my will was "it was verm" so that's awkward i guess

Dude, for saying 9 was the best. Makes me think he carefully examined the options, which I don't think he'd be as likely to do as a human.

Everyone should vote asap, even if their reasoning is really poor. Initial suspicions rarely mean much, so no pressure, but responses to initial suspicions are often pretty telling, so it's helpful to get votes into the thread early.

Also, masons should obviously claim if they exist. That's one of the few roles the wolves won't feel comfortable false claiming.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

davy

Quote from: fank009 on August 03, 2014, 09:32:35 PMlets start the day off with a vote for davy

Any reasoning for that?

Quote from: Bird on August 03, 2014, 11:14:49 PMEveryone should vote asap, even if their reasoning is really poor. Initial suspicions rarely mean much, so no pressure, but responses to initial suspicions are often pretty telling, so it's helpful to get votes into the thread early.

Well, so far we've had you and maelstrom discussing the best wolf choices, verm questioning why you were doing that and fank justifying it. Also I wonder why you are going after the players discussing the wolf choices why you were discussing them yourself as well. None of this is strong enough for a vote ATM though.

I'll vote for Liggy for now. I haven't really seen much from him and placing a vote on someone is a way to get them more active (like fank prooved).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: davy on August 04, 2014, 01:05:16 AMAny reasoning for that?

mainly going back to the quiet twilight phase. wolves have no reason to really contribute to discussion. that and somewhat of a meta, of back when we were scum buddies, dont know if its me, but just that vibe of staying out till needed, made you top priority over others.

Not a lot to go on. A few tells here and there, but only from a handful
People who I reckon should get a D1 pass and reasons why:
Maestro: From chat- Maestro had a really lost sense in his stride. may have missed the first few phases, was uneducated with the setup, and argued against liggy as to why getting masons to claim was a bad idea. (hope one of the two have the chat log cause I don't)
Liggy: That argument concerning why masosn claim is the reason why both, I feel, should get day 1 pass. of course either could be playing ignorant, though the wording of liggy somewhat comes off as sincere. (again, where's the log). The tone of liggys argument countering maestro's argument, makes it unlikely that these two are partners.
Mael: Im just going to direct you to a few posts that I have quoted. If mael is a wolf, he ran into the guillotine. there wasnt any real fire coming under him, he wasn't in a pressure to claim. though I have seen um... novice players pull the pin early his erratic nature seems to be telling of an excited townie.
Bird: Bird's currently the (unoficial) leader of the group, taking names and stating plans. He has wolf play tells showing, though he deserves at least a day 1 pass. (day 2 ... I'll think about it)
Funnygurl: newcomer, mashi's friend... I'm a bit intimidated I'll admit, jumpy style yet she (from what I take) knows what she is doing. would vote for pressure, but I would love to see her (antics) for day 2
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Liggy

Me and BDS are Masons.  The argument I had about masons claiming was kinda pointless, since I was going to claim anyways!!!

Liggy

I'll post the log and make a vote later when I have more time.

Needless to say: me and BDS aren't confirmed until one of us dies.  Don't claim to us.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

^wat a loosr

Anyway, I'll safety on davy or something for now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I guess I'll switch to Maestro because idk if we should risk killing BDS or not? ???

Dude

Dude