TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Apologies for the late update.

Day 3 has ended!  maelstrom has been lynched!  It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends August 12th, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT.

maelstrom was Invisible Charismatic Human.

Quote from: malestrom's WillGuess what? I was a normal person. Who would have guessed?  :P I don't know a thing.

1. Bird
2. Bubbles
3. maelstrom.
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. vermilionvermin
7. fank009
8. Funnygurl555
9. Dude
10. davy
11. NocturneofShadow
12. Liggy

mikey

unmotivated

fank009

Mashi

Night 4 has ended!  Liggy has been wolfed!  It is now Day 4.  Day 4 ends August 14th, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT.

Liggy was a Mason.

Quote from: Liggy's WillI still suspect Davy to be a wolf and Nocturnal to be the tratior.

Rating on likeliness to be a wolf: Davy > Bubbles > Nocturnal > Fank > BDS

Rating on likeliness to be a traitor: Nocturnal > Bubbles > Davy > Fank > BDS

1. Bird
2. Bubbles
3. maelstrom.
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. vermilionvermin
7. fank009
8. Funnygurl555
9. Dude
10. davy
11. NocturneofShadow
12. Liggy

EDIT: I'll remember to remove the [/quote] consistently one day!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

QuoteRating on likeliness to be a wolf: Davy > Bubbles > Nocturnal > Fank > BDS

Rating on likeliness to be a traitor: Nocturnal > Bubbles > Davy > Fank > BDS
i am the wolf and the traitor muhaha

So... discussion?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I really wish davy would post something. I checked his profile and he has been online in the last 24 hours, so even though he's been inactive its not like he's been offline.

I'm not too suspicious of fank, so that leaves NoS and davy. I'll vote for davy though to hopefully bring him back into the game.

If I got my math right, we have one more day phase if we mislynch today.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 12, 2014, 09:14:25 PMSo... discussion?
If I got my math right, we have one more day phase if we mislynch today.
[/quote]
depends on your definition of "mislynch", A green today will definetly make tomorrow interesting.

I somewhat support liggy, I dont agree with a lot of his reasonings, though I have my own thoughts...
Davy has come been absent for 4 phases now... he must be really underground if mashi considers him active.

Noct only sent his message to me and mael, the charismatic can be a real danger to the wolves, needing to sway their opinion for the mislynch. not having to deal with that extra vote makes things a lot easier to win in the end.

Im going to read over bubbles, see what she has put up, and see how comparable it is to my lean on maestro. see if I can get any developments.

davy

Right after this game started, I started living on my own. I thought I could combine that with playing this TWG, but when it started, I realised I had too little time and energy to focus on TWG. This week, I also have an introduction week at my university, so the time I have to post is now even less. Combined with the fact that two out of three wolves where lynched before night 3 made me feel I wasn't needed that much so I went completely inactive posting-wise so that I could focus on my introduction. However, with the risk of this being the final phase, I've decided to try to become more active.

Nocturne is the lynch we should go for this phase IMO. With his post about not wanting to die and the (maybe faked?) reply from maelstrom. I can't immagine him being a human. Even if he is the traitor, we'll get another phase to lynch the final wolf if we lynch Nocturne this phase.

I'll be in chat this evening from around 8PM to 11PM CET
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

look who finally decided to show up.

Quote from: davy on August 13, 2014, 12:57:52 AMHowever, with the risk of this being the final phase, I've decided to try to become more active.
maybe you have a point...

Bubbles

davy

I Was Expecting A Lot Of Activity, But It Was Only Fank!!!

I'll be in chat from now on for three, max four, hours.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Quote from: fank009 on August 13, 2014, 02:43:38 AMmaybe you have a point...

Bubbles
I know you said you were going to go back and compare me to your lean on Maestro, but I'd still like to hear your reasonings

Quote from: davy on August 13, 2014, 12:57:52 AMHowever, with the risk of this being the final phase, I've decided to try to become more active.
The only way this could be the final phase is if we lynch the wolf. Otherwise, theres no more "risk" for you to come out of your inactivity than there was any other phase

Quote from: davy on August 13, 2014, 12:57:52 AMNocturne is the lynch we should go for this phase IMO. With his post about not wanting to die and the (maybe faked?) reply from maelstrom. I can't immagine him being a human. Even if he is the traitor, we'll get another phase to lynch the final wolf if we lynch Nocturne this phase.
I considered the reply being faked, but then realized that was too ridiculous. Being the final wolf and pulling a stunt like that (especially on a day phase) is way too risky and I don't think any wolf would have done that. It's true that maelstrom never actually replied to the claim and his will could be taken out of context, but there was always the chance that he could've replied and blown Nos's secret.

Keeping my vote on davy

davy

Quote from: Bubbles on August 13, 2014, 11:28:35 AMThe only way this could be the final phase is if we lynch the wolf. Otherwise, theres no more "risk" for you to come out of your inactivity than there was any other phase

Currently there's a wolf sham, a traitor and three humans.
If we lynch a human, then there's a wolf, a traitor and two humans left
Overnight a human is wolf'd and if the wolf and traitor aren't together yet (which I doubt) another player is seer'd to find out who the traitor is. Afterwards, there is a wolf, a traitor and a human left.
The next day the human is insta'd by the wolf and the traitor leaving the wolves victorious.

So the only way this isn't going to be the final phase is if we lynch the traitor.

Quote from: Bubbles on August 13, 2014, 11:28:35 AMI considered the reply being faked, but then realized that was too ridiculous. Being the final wolf and pulling a stunt like that (especially on a day phase) is way too risky and I don't think any wolf would have done that. It's true that maelstrom never actually replied to the claim and his will could be taken out of context, but there was always the chance that he could've replied and blown Nos's secret.

Ridiculous? Sure, but wolves do more ridiculous stuff, especially if it goes bad for their team. I can imagine Nocturne thinking "F*** it, if this works, I win, if this fails I lose." If the strategy seems so ridiculous that nobody thinks you are going to use it, it's a good strategy. Is it likely? No, but it is a possibility (you did realise I used brackets AND a question mark to point out the unlikelyness, right?)

Fact remaines that he posted that reply without (to my knowledge) communicating with liggy about wheter or not maelstrom. contacted liggy/BDS about fake claiming (which is something you should always do when fake claiming), allowing for a pretty easy maelstrom. lynch AND that he made that post about not wanting to die.

Also, why no chat?

davy

Tomorrow is the busiest day of my introduction week, so I don't know if I'll be able to post.