News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I just said that because he already has two votes. I don't have a better idea anyway....

Maelstrom

fank009

Quote from: Liggy on August 11, 2014, 05:03:18 PMIf I'm the only one who finds Davy suspicious, then why isn't anyone else providing alternatives?
And I'm not providing alternatives?
And doesnt that question provoke ideas?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 04:50:11 PMSo if one more person votes for davy, then either me or NoS votes and we figure out who is the char. human
It's not possible for me to be charismatic, I didn't vote yesterday
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 11, 2014, 05:23:18 PMIt's not possible for me to be charismatic, I didn't vote yesterday
Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 05:07:19 PMNope forget that last post. I did mean fank.

In other news, I won't get mael until I'm cleared, so...
Bubbles
Noct I feel is giving too many tells that he's not a wolf, while still having some competition to the davy train

Liggy

I really do want to see something from Davy if he's not a wolf though.  Seriously, what's up?

Nocturnal I don't think is a wolf, but I do think he is probably the traitor.  Especially this post:

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 10, 2014, 08:05:07 PMActually I take back what I said earlier about wanting to die.  I have NO idea WHAT came over me.

Which sounds like he may have been contacted by a wolf who seered him.  Not sure, though!

mikey

Quote from: Liggy on August 11, 2014, 06:59:36 PMI really do want to see something from Davy if he's not a wolf though.  Seriously, what's up?

Nocturnal I don't think is a wolf, but I do think he is probably the traitor.  Especially this post:

Which sounds like he may have been contacted by a wolf who seered him.  Not sure, though!
Trust me; I'm not the traitor.
Or I don't think I am anyway
unmotivated

Liggy

Liggy

Liggy

Quote[22:33:58 EDT]   Nocturen   sigh
[22:46:20 EDT]   Nocturen   I sent a pm to both fank and mael pretending I was the traitor. What should I be watching for in their replies?
[22:51:03 EDT]   Liggy   not sure
[22:51:19 EDT]   Liggy   ask them to kill BDS to prove it
[23:01:32 EDT]   Nocturen   oh good idea
[23:05:36 EDT]   Nocturen   fank's online but he hasn't sent me a message
[23:13:33 EDT]   Nocturen   DUDE
[23:13:35 EDT]   Nocturen   I GOT IT
[23:13:38 EDT]   Nocturen   IT'S MAELSTROM
[23:14:30 EDT]   Liggy   ???
[23:14:43 EDT]   Nocturen   He responded
[23:14:57 EDT]   Liggy   with what?
[23:15:03 EDT]   Nocturen   how do I quote the PM into the thread
[23:15:06 EDT]   Nocturen   he's the last wolf
[23:16:51 EDT]   Nocturen   I said:
[23:16:52 EDT]   Nocturen   if you're the wolf then we've still got a chance. Looks like today they'll get davy, so that's a
[23:17:10 EDT]   Nocturen   free lynch. I mean after davy dies it's either you or me so we'd better come up with something.
[23:17:19 EDT]   Nocturen   Yes I am the traitor.
[23:17:27 EDT]   Nocturen   He responded with:
[23:17:49 EDT]   Nocturen   Sounds good. But I need to suddenly become inactive so they can't know that I'm not the
[23:17:59 EDT]   Nocturen   charismatic human, and fank can't vote either. So I'll just become inactive now.

Maelstrom.

mikey

unmotivated

fank009

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 11, 2014, 07:31:53 PMif you're the wolf then we've still got a chance.  Looks like today they'll get davy, so that's a free lynch.  I mean after davy dies it's either you or me so we'd better come up with something.
Yes I am the traitor.
Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 08:10:42 PMSounds good. But I need to suddenly become inactive so they can't know that I'm not the charismatic human, and fank can't vote either. So I'll just become inactive now.  :P
between me and maelstrom
sent a second pm to fank as well
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

QuoteLiggy   ask them to kill BDS to prove it

HEY! :P

maelstrom
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

MASHI JUST ANSWER IT IS IT AN INSTA.

SERIOUSLY THESE NEXT 7 MINUTES COULD CHANGE THE GAME.