News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

I think, Im going to have to reasses my leans, currently I have

Strong Human Leans
Bird: BP/Night shot target, Will target... (what else?)
Liggy/BDS: Masons... Setup.

Semi strong leans
Bubbles: Maestro's chat before he was subbed
Mael: Twilight phase chat.
Noct: Day 1 wanting to draw out the charsmatic human to confirm traitor.

Weak-no leans
Dude: not really a lot from him, but the online stalks are a sign of a human tell
Davy: No real lean, just old feelings from when we were scumbuddies, will see if he contributes anything substantial.

Scum leans
FG: Claimed seer, BP proved.

so, I have 2 people not giving off human tells as of this phase.... Traitors been confirmed though, so Im going to go through the leans and see what other angle I can pick up from them. though FG is the lynch of the day for me.

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

Quote from: Dude on August 07, 2014, 11:26:20 AMOK guys, I hate catching people sending messages when it's not my intention, so please make yourself hidden from other users!!!!!!!!

It's for your own good! Special or Wolf!
I said this because I caught fg sending a PM just before this

But it was probably to either liggy or bds but check your pm time you two!

Bird

We can probably go ahead and lynch funnygurl555 now. I'm just going to hold off on voting just in case she's the brutal. I still want to use my power tomorrow night.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Dude on August 08, 2014, 01:48:06 AMI said this because I caught fg sending a PM just before this

figured, i didn't know the hidden thing existed oops >~<

Quote from: Mashi on August 07, 2014, 11:31:23 PMwhos your favourite member

is there any way i can answer this question so people don't kill me
huh
pls
hey guys i might be a wolf BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL THIS I MEAN LOOK AT ME

OH AND THINK OF ALL THE THINGS I COULD GIVE YOU

Maelstrom

Funnygurl555

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 08, 2014, 07:14:36 AMNow it seems like she's trying to get herself killed....

It's not as much as me trying to get myself killed but resigning to the fate that I will get killed. BP or not, I'd love to live but I know that's not gonna happen.
--

BUT ONTO OTHER MATTERS

So I am indeed a wolf (shocker, eh?), so hey traitor?

Mind claiming to me so we can figure something out with the last wolf buddy??? I'm about to die soon, so please do so the moment you log on. And if you're going to PM me don't make the same mistake I did by not making yourself hidden to other players. Just a heads up!

Funnygurl555

You probably woul
Quote from: Funnygurl555 on August 08, 2014, 07:58:20 AMAnd if you're going to PM me don't make the same mistake I did by not making yourself hidden to other players. Just a heads up!

Not like you'll actually struggle with this though because you're used to this forum!
*clears throat*

Liggy

FYI, everyone besides Me/BDS/Bird should claim Traitor to Funnygurl555, and try their hardest to be convincing.

Dude

Bird

Maelstrom

Bird

Actually, perhaps a better idea would be to have players we find suspicious be the ones who lynch her. That way, we might be able to get another free kill on a wolf, or at least reduce the number of suspicious humans.

Maelstrom

Dude

I think he mean he just wants us to have BDS Liggy and himself not to vote for her and everyone else to. As no one else is for sure on the human team.