News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 69: You Were Expecting A Sexual Innuendo, But It Was I, Dio!!!

Started by Mashi, July 31, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'm here! I've kinda been lazy for not immediately joining in when I replaced yesterday but I'm going to try to read through everything right now

Bubbles

Ok here goes - I'm a little rusty at twg lol

The only person really standing out to me right now is Bird. He's been "not noticing" a lot of things for taking the unofficial leadership position.

Quote from: Bird on August 04, 2014, 12:01:03 PMOlimar: wut? Who is funnygurl555?
Quote from: Bird on August 04, 2014, 12:02:16 PMOh, I see that Funnygurl has replaced someone. That's too bad, since now we don't have a replacement for Maestro.

Quote from: Bird on August 05, 2014, 09:59:13 AMThat was intentional. I had intended to start a bandwagon against you, since I thought there were two votes on you when I posted. I didn't realize that Olimar12345 had already changed his though. The reason I wanted to start a bandwagon would be to increase activity and see if anyone else voted for you just because you had three votes already.

Both times he accused/went after someone, and then explained himself by saying that he just wasn't paying enough attention and hadn't realized something. However, this is really nothing big and I probably only noticed it because I read the thread in minutes instead of days like it was created. Plus I don't really want to get rid of bird yet because he's providing thoughtful posts and hes one of the few players i can understand

I'm trying not to bandwagon on anyone or cause a huge KitB, but I'll vote for maelstrom for now. His accusations and reasonings seems pretty weak, and I'd think a newer player would think more carefully about voting for someone

Also, this question just stuck out to me while reading over the OP: If the invisible grandma is targeted by the seer, does the seer die? If they don't and they get the results, would it be blue or green?

mikey

Quote from: Mashi on August 05, 2014, 12:38:54 PMYes, NocturneOfShadow.
So here's what I'm thinking.  We could intentionally KitB to see if the wolves chose option 9.  That was the main one I noticed, but overall I'm thinking we should try to narrow down what the wolves chose so that we can get a bearing on the wolves' powers.
unmotivated

Dude

If there's anything I've learned from TWG, KitBs are usually never good.

fank009

A few quick thoughts, a book coming up when I can post properly.

Noct: mael is a good player?
Mael: where's the vote for me then ;)
Liggy: I dont throw at a dartboard to determine humans/wolves
Bird: that little go at FG raised my eyebrows.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on August 05, 2014, 12:13:42 PMBDS I hope you and the rest of the thread realize that we aren't going to tell the specials each other since we don't even know how many they are.
So we claim to form an alliance but we don't form an alliance...? :P

I thought only the Invisible Grandma wasn't told they were a special, but going back to read over, two of the specials don't (Invisible Grandma and Charismatic Human)... though, I don't think the wolves would choose the Wolf Forger intentionally.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Maelstrom

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Liggy

I have received a Bulletproof claim.  I feel safe telling the thread this, as the wolves already know there is a Bulletproof in the game if there is one.  If for some reason you are the Bulletproof but did not claim to me, it's probably a good idea to publicly speak up in the thread.  I can then reveal the name of the other Bulletproof, and that narrows down the wolves to one of two people.  Don't ask me why they claimed to me, though.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Dude

And switching to Olimar12345 because he couldn't be more unhelpful right now.