News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Maestro Advises You on Things

Started by MaestroUGC, July 29, 2014, 08:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 18, 2014, 04:56:02 AMI actually got this one.  Something something salt, something something.

-Best wishes, Maestro

Is probably what he'd do
I want confirmation before I go around throwing salt on people!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 18, 2014, 12:14:22 AMOh Maestro, I have a need for your advice! What, I ask, do you do with friends who are leeches?

If you find yourself beleeched by "friends" what you should to remove them is to starve them of the thing they are leeching. Best way to do this is to strike them with a blunt object next time they try to leach, but a simple "no" should also suffice.

For those of you who suggested salt get the f*** out of my advice column you parasitic pieces of s***. Salt only works on people who suffer from Felled Cow Syndrome; the salt acts as a barrier that cows cannot penetrate, which as we all know is common knowledge.

-Best Wishes
Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

YES FELLED COW SYNDROME IS THE COW CRISIS REFERRED TO BY THAT CONCERNED HUMBLE FARMER CITIZEN HOW DO I SOLVE IF
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 18, 2014, 11:45:01 AMBest way to do this is to strike them with a blunt object
Got it! Thanks!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Maestro, can you gave ,e advice on how to take advice from others?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

braix

Maestro, how do I reach the status of a god?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Maestro, how do I get a boy to think I'm cute?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: fank009 on November 29, 2014, 02:34:53 PMMaestro, can you gave ,e advice on how to take advice from others?
The taking of advice is one of the most challenging task a human can ever undertake.

Step 1: Allow the Advice Giver to tell you how they would solve your problem or otherwise prove to you how much better they would be at your life than you.

Step 2: Beat the living s*** out of them for giving you unsolicited advice, as you are a registered client of Maestro EnterprisesTM only are legally restricted to accept any advice from Maestro the Great, and are only allowed to interact with other people's registered under Maestro Enterprises, Inc.TM and minimal contact with other people's outside the Domain.

Step 3: Confirm the advice received with the normal protocols for Advisement by Outside Parties and seek out proper advice b Maestro the Wise.

Step 4: Once the proper advice has been confirmed (you should receive an email in 3-5 business days) then you should follow it exactly as written.

Step 5: You will be billed and should you follow the advice as directed your life will improve.

Thank you for choosing Maestro Enterprises Inc., LLC.TM, the one stop shop for all things Maestro the Magnificent.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

MaestroUGC

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 29, 2014, 02:57:57 PMMaestro, how do I reach the status of a god?

You must become one with Maestro. Only through Maestro can you know the infinite infinities of the universe. Should you desire to unlock the majesties of the cosmos come to me, my child. Come unto me, become within me, and know all that is unknown.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 29, 2014, 05:31:06 PMYou must become one with Maestro. Only through Maestro can you know the infinite infinities of the universe. Should you desire to unlock the majesties of the cosmos come to me, my child. Come unto me, become within me, and know all that is unknown.

-Best Wishes
Maestro
I'm pretty sure this should be the go-to advice for every question in this thread.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Maestro, some of my friends have been telling me that they can't even. How does one even? Is there hope for my friends?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 29, 2014, 06:00:07 PMMaestro, some of my friends have been telling me that they can't even. How does one even? Is there hope for my friends?
Ah, the age old Even/Odd debate. I've always lived by the rule of Primes, 17 being a very effective divining tool for my own uses.

Evens have a universal, but often unfulfillable, application to most problems and situations, but Odds tend to be better at certain tasks. Primes are those great specializers, with Zero being the Great Universal Equalizer.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, DO NOT USE ZERO IN ANY CASE. IT CONTAINS A POWER FAR BEYOND THE MIGHT OF EVEN YOUR GREATER GODS. IT HAS BEEN SAID TO BE A GOD INTO AND OF ITSELF, RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING ALL THATHAS AND EVER WILL BE.

DON'T FUCK WITH ZERO.
-Best Wishes
Maestro

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 29, 2014, 04:55:16 PMMaestro, how do I get a boy to think I'm cute?
Show him the world through your [censored] and let him know what he would be missing in terms of both [censored] and [that is way too inappropriate for an advice column]. Just remember to love and be loved in return.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

Maelstrom

How do I make sure ThatGamer never returns, O Great Maestro?

Olimar12345

By not honoring his memory and bumping useless topics d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!