News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Maestro Advises You on Things

Started by MaestroUGC, July 29, 2014, 08:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Winter on August 10, 2014, 10:15:55 PMThis is precisely why you can't have two accounts on this forum. People would abuse it and Maestro would die suddenly.

It would never get to that point. I don't have blood.

-Best Wishes
Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 10, 2014, 06:10:45 PM10 days and no more requests for advice?

I have done it. I have solved all of the world's problems.
It's been months now.

I think you have.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

waaaaaaaaaaaaait

maestro how do you solve ebola
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Have no contact with anyone or anything for any reason anytime.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

The Deku Trombonist

But what about Maestro? We still need our advice.

MaestroUGC

I cannot contract any diseases or illnesses born of this universe, my body's biology and physics render me immune to most of your laws of science.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

FireArrow

Are there diseases outside of our universe that can effect you? Why did you come to our lowly universe when you could of remained in your higher level of existence.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Bespinben

I'm trying to come up with unique textural variations on a theme, but am running dry on ideas now about 40 measures into it. It's not a project I want to drop. How do you overcome this predicament Maestro? things that inspire you? tools for my compositional pallet?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MaestroUGC

I overcome this by not running out of ideas. I am my own greatest inspiration. Be better.

-Best Wishes
Maestro

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh Maestro, I have a need for your advice! What, I ask, do you do with friends who are leeches?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 18, 2014, 12:14:22 AMOh Maestro, I have a need for your advice! What, I ask, do you do with friends who are leeches?
I actually got this one.  Something something salt, something something.

-Best wishes, Maestro

Is probably what he'd do
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

So, how do I prevent cows from falling on me?