Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

O_O

LATIOS

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

NOT ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD ANYMORE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

yay

but wait latios can't evolve
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 01, 2016, 11:56:28 AMlatios can't evolve
shhhhh
Nice Latios, though, it looks really clean and well done!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 08, 2015, 09:36:08 PMI'm gonna post some animations now and not just drawings. Starting next week
Heh, whoops.
I got my motivation back so I'm gonna be animating myself a new signature inspired by SlowPokemon. Keep ur ayes peeld

cashwarrior1

BrainyLucario

He's too busy telling me to draw a Braixen.. FOR THE LAST TIME BRAIX...... I AM!!!! I have to draw it with Springtrap though, so it's going to take some time
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I sketched some Pokemon Sun and Moon shit real quick
Spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Wow, I wish I was good at drawing things like that! I can only draw cartoon characters that are really no more than stick figures. :P

Zeila

Nice :3
I like solgaleo the most of out the other sketches

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

WIP of Yasuo from League of Legends:
Spoiler
[close]
I'm trying to be creative, idk

daj

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 11, 2016, 11:11:31 PMWIP of Yasuo from League of Legends:
Spoiler
[close]
I'm trying to be creative, idk

I think that's really creative, haha. Love the textures around the eyes and nose especially, must have been pretty tough to figure those out ^^
can't wait to see the final! ^^

Onionleaf

That looks really cool, reminds me of stained or broken glass. Will you be adding color to it as well, or will you keep it as a sketch?