News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 09:01:37 AMI wish personal information wasn't personal...
I'm glad private information is private

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

braix

Inkay Cinccino and Spinda
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[/spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Slow do u want me to mail these? They're really freaking small irl(like 3-4 inches)
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

HOLY S H I T YES PLEASE

OMG YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SO?? GOOD YOU REALLY CAPTURE THE MOOD OF EACH POKEMON REALLY WELL

seriously that sounds has the perfect expression and your Inkay and Cinccino look spectacular too

My favorite touches are the shading on Inkay's top, and the general look and position of Cinccino's scarf--so awesome. I wish I could draw that well l m a o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2015, 11:22:24 PMHOLY S H I T YES PLEASE

OMG YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SO?? GOOD YOU REALLY CAPTURE THE MOOD OF EACH POKEMON REALLY WELL

seriously that sounds has the perfect expression and your Inkay and Cinccino look spectacular too

My favorite touches are the shading on Inkay's top, and the general look and position of Cinccino's scarf--so awesome. I wish I could draw that well l m a o

This was my reaction...

Braixen is incredible...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Amazing! Braix those look so good!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I'm gonna post some animations now and not just drawings. Starting next week
Also Slow, I forgot your address so I couldn't send the drawings to you SORRY. Could you PM it to me xD

mikey

oh yeah
make stick figure spotlight 5
unmotivated

braix

Veigar from League of Legends(28.10.15)
Spoiler
[close]

Lee Sin from League of Legends(14.10.15)
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Oronoco

Hey hey those are some incredible drawings! Your style of shading is amazing.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

I don't play LOL but these are really impressive!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Latios212

I will never understand how people shade so well.

Noice.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle