News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 16, 2015, 10:23:41 AMThanks guys, means a lot!

Have you ever thought of selling your artwork? Would be a nice part time job or such for you!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 16, 2015, 10:57:55 AMHave you ever thought of selling your artwork? Would be a nice part time job or such for you!
I haven't thought about that, but maybe I could consider that option later
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 16, 2015, 04:03:28 PMI haven't thought about that, but maybe I could consider that option later

I would buy some! You have a serious talent that I only wish I had! :)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 16, 2015, 05:48:49 PMI would buy some! You have a serious talent that I only wish I had! :)
Thanks for the encouraging words :)

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 16, 2015, 06:22:58 PMThanks for the encouraging words :)

No problem!

Also...what other projects are you planning to draw?

Hero of Trains

If you were selling some, I would totally buy them. Like, all of them.  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unfortunately it's illegal
but you could always send them in to rito and apply for an internship
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2015, 08:20:01 PMunfortunately it's illegal
but you could always send them in to rito and apply for an internship

Illegal my ass, she could sell them anywhere!

braix

I don't have any projects planned at this moment, but I'm probably going to start drawing some Pokémon.
If anyone ever wants any of my drawings I could mail them to you. Won't take any payment for anything, at least not yet. These drawings won't do any good sitting in my room anyways.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 16, 2015, 10:56:06 PMI don't have any projects planned at this moment, but I'm probably going to start drawing some Pokémon.
If anyone ever wants any of my drawings I could mail them to you. Won't take any payment for anything, at least not yet. These drawings won't do any good sitting in my room anyways.

Can I request a Pokemon? Rayquaza would be really cool...

And, as much as I would love some of that art...I don't give out my mailing address to anyone...

braix

Sure I can draw Rayquaza
And no problem, completely understandable

Hero of Trains

Ooh, can you draw Shaymin? I could probably borrow my friend's PO box or something.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

You can send a ludicolo with a lenny face to:

20549 197th St.
Big Lake, MN

if that's too hard you can always draw a mudkip
unmotivated

braix

Sure I'll do all that. I'm going to experiment with colored pencil a bit if you guys dont mind haha