News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Spoiler
[close]
WIP of Ashe from League of Legends.
Likely never to be finished.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

k man I know faces are hard for you, just put in a cage face or a lenny face and you should be good
unmotivated

braix

Wolf

LOL again no face. If humans are hard for u, then I consider drawing something else EXCEPT human.
Oh and btw I finished drawing Gnar but I can't post it. :P and my mom threw it away T T

braix

I drew Gnar and Azir. I forgot to post them; I'll do that when I'm back home

Wolf

No Gnar is mine!!!!! Gnar! Shapanaga! Nigishu!!!

braix

Hero of Trains

Haha, that's the best!  ;D
But really, you're great at drawing! The action poses are really cool, and you're great with perspective! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Cool! Sorry I didn't get that, I don't play League. (That's what it's from, right?)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

mikey

The main point is the splash art
unmotivated

Wolf