News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I tried drawing a fox but I kinda messed up...
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I'm worried it's gonna ruin the drawing
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

Cool fox drawing :o
I made a LoL account and played a game. I'm such a noooob~

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

We should probably move this to the League of Legends discussion to avoid spamming zoro's thread lol
but it seems as though you get the concept of the game
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 08, 2015, 11:18:14 AMno advertising on my thread pls >:[
you can make your own art thread lol
:'(
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Spoiler
[close]
i tried drawing something
i think i went a little too overboard with my cross hatching

mikey

you might want to darken her upper dress it's nearly indistinguishable from her hands
unmotivated

braix

Wolf

Whats that supposed to be? Is it a hand trying to grab a hotdog???
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Bubbles

Quote from: Wolf on February 22, 2015, 08:13:57 PMWhats that supposed to be? Is it a hand trying to grab a hotdog???
That's a girl lmaoo

And that's really nice, idk why I didn't see it before!

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on February 22, 2015, 09:59:34 PMAnd that's really nice, idk why I didn't see it before!
because he just posted it yesterday
unmotivated