News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Updated the OP. Basically all the drawings are on there now.
Hopefully I'll be able to make those pictures like on my Arrangement thread pretty soon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I was showing my sister your pictures and she was like "eh he's ok" then I showed her veigar and lee sin and she was just like "...oh."
she also said "dem abs" but that was after she was astonished
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 27, 2015, 03:04:36 PMI was showing my sister your pictures and she was like "eh he's ok" then I showed her veigar and lee sin and she was just like "...oh."
she also said "dem abs" but that was after she was astonished
Lol(it's actually funny but I'm not really laughing in real life though I indicated that I'm 'laughing out loud' by saying "Lol")
Also my abs are better
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Here's a drawing of Shadowfire Kindred from League of Legends
Spoiler
[close]

AND I ALSO MADE A TIMELAPSE VIDEO FOR IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La16UMy2TxM
timelapses are so painful to make though like wow i had no idea

mikey

FINALLY
btw dominion champ select sounds better
unmotivated

braix

At school we went outside and drew different angles of this marine plane thing whatever it was idc

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

braix

I tried drawing digitally for the first time in a long time. Tried to go for a more realistic style than I usually do. Overall pretty proud of this drawing.

Dudeman

Holy cow, that's amazing! Awesome job!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Onionleaf

Wooow, your art is incredible! I really enjoyed browsing this thread (and feeling my jaw drop when seeing each drawing, lol). Are you by chance an artist by profession or in-training?

I really like how detailed your shading is. It's my favourite part of the sketching process but if I ever had a result as awesome as yours it would be a dream come true!

mikey

that looks an awful lot like his ingame sprite ._.
unmotivated

braix

LMAO I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS SRYSRYSRYSRY
I traced the initial lines from the ingame model for this one because I couldn't think of a pose (rip). I was trying to learn how to color in Photoshop so I skipped the lineart step and went right to the 'coloring book'. No judgerino pls. This isn't art, I just wanted to show my progress in learning how to draw things digitally.
I'm going to be drawing another character from LoL this week but completely from scratch haha.

By the way would anyone be interested in progress pictutes?

Sebastian

mikey

oh ok gotcha
and yes

do diana for meh
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

For me, this is beyond comprehension. I CAN'T ART!!! >_<
Amazing job, though! Some of the better drawings I've seen!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Wow, you're really good! You've improved a lot since I last looked. Great job!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back