[Wii] Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - "Eternal Bond"

Started by Link, the Hero of Time, June 30, 2014, 12:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link, the Hero of Time

Completed by TheZeldaPianist275

Could someone please make the song "Ike's Theme" from Fire Emblem? It's my favorite Fire Emblem song ;D. Here is a link to the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dluQMPNLC8

Thanks,
    -Link
But yes...You'll be fine.
I see you are young and have
tremendous courage.

I'm sure you'll find it right away.

Well then, I am counting on you...

JDMEK5

You skipped out on formatting your thread name. It should be: "[GBA] Fire Emblem - Ike's Theme" (Obviously without quotations though)

Oh and you're also definitely going to get dinged for your choice of words here:
Quote from: Link, the Hero of Time on June 30, 2014, 12:08:24 PMCould someone please make the song "Ike's Theme" from Fire Emblem?
Quote from: Link, the Hero of Time on June 30, 2014, 12:08:24 PMCould someone please make the song "Ike's Theme" from Fire Emblem?
We arrange songs; we don't make them. Seems like a small and pointless detail but screw-ups like that is how people (and sites) get sued.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

I mean, I really doubt Nintendo is checking our forums for specific wording. If anyone checks anything, it'll be the arrangements on our site, which will clearly be labeled with the composer's and arranger's names, so this isn't really much of an issue. Plus, cmon, this guy made a better attempt at formatting than a lot of other requesters on here XD
EDIT: Also, JDMEK, I'm not 100% familiar with Nintendo's copyright policy, but it's typical that even arrangement rights are exclusive to the composer and/or the company that they work for, and we are neither of those things. The point is, if Nintendo was looking to "protect their IP", minor choices in wording are the least of their concerns, haha.

Although, a few problems do still remain...
[GBA] is actually the code for Game Boy Advance, and so I was kind of wondering what Fire Emblem game with Ike you were even talking about, haha. If you want to request the piece you linked to, it'll be "[Wii] Super Smash Bros Brawl - "Ike's Theme"" (without the outer quotation marks). If you want to request the original piece (which I believe is a slightly different arrangement), it'd be "[GCN] Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - "Ike's Theme"". Either way, you're not really giving anyone looking to take this request an accurate representation of what they'd be doing.

It's really in your own self-interest, not our own legal or organizational (though it does help) concerns, that you should make these changes. People are a lot more likely to do your request if they know exactly what you're asking for.

Bubbles

Whoops, I'm the one that edited the title and I didn't even realize that "Fire Emblem" isn't a game. As you can tell, I'm not very familiar with the series, but Google says Ike's Theme is from Radiant Dawn, not Path of Radiance. I'll wait for him to confirm but I'm pretty sure he wants the actual game's version and not the SSB one

FierceDeity

Whoops, yup, forgot it wasn't the same for both games with Ike. Though actually, after listening to them both on youtube, the piece in radiant dawn does sound like the same arrangement as the one in brawl (it absolutely isn't different enough to warrant two arrangements on our site, haha); so, if this is correct, it'd definitely make more sense to list this as from Radiant Dawn (though it appears that it might be called "Eternal Bound" in that game; but now this other site says Eternal Bond, so I'm just thoroughly confused).

Echo

To clarify everything, it should be [Wii] Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - "Eternal Bond" for the system/game/song title. The song title's given from the Fire Emblem game itself in a music player-like feature. Every Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn song in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a direct rip from the original game, so the title and other credits should be from the Fire Emblem game.

And just to confuse things even more, it should not be mixed up with this song from a different Fire Emblem game, which has the same name but is otherwise totally unrelated.

Link, the Hero of Time

Didn't know it had to be that specific, lol ;) Yes, it's from Fire Emblem; Radiant Dawn on the Wii. Anyway, I'm a new member to these forums and didn't know about all that stuff. ;D Yes, that is the brawl version. Whoops. :-[ Here is the one from Radiant dawn:

I don't know if it's all that different, anyway though. I'm confused now and this is my post. Anyway, could someone arrange this song?
But yes...You'll be fine.
I see you are young and have
tremendous courage.

I'm sure you'll find it right away.

Well then, I am counting on you...

TheZeldaPianist275

First post in a while.

Echo's right on the formatting.  The song appears identically in both Radiant Dawn and Brawl, but Radiant Dawn is the original.

I actually arranged this last year.  Something weird happened with the first few measures that I can't fix with my version of Finale, but otherwise it's a reasonably solid arrangement. Here's a link to my arrangements page.