News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[PC] Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Multiple songs

Started by Guitargamer57, June 18, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitargamer57

Sorry, I can't help it. When I finished Umineko I wanted to remember through its music.

Maelstrom

I got the one with a Japaneses name.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Reviewing the Scene of the Crime
(犯行の予告状読み上げ(ラック眼力))

[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

Guitargamer57

Very well, maelstrom, seems you've not forgot this post. I'm grateful for your arrangement, thanks.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Guitargamer57 on September 02, 2014, 03:09:56 PMVery well, maelstrom, seems you've not forgot this post. I'm grateful for your arrangement, thanks.
Well, actually, I didn't see that you added more songs to the post until I had finished this song.  :P
Have you ever considered arranging?

Guitargamer57

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 02, 2014, 03:13:28 PMWell, actually, I didn't see that you added more songs to the post until I had finished this song.  :P
Have you ever considered arranging?

Hehe, do you want me to add more? I'll do it when anyone completes Life, the principal theme of this request.
Yes, from the moment I got a piano I decided I would arrange some song eventualy, excactly Life... But I'm not enough skilled for that yet and have no idea of how to do it.

Maelstrom

It's pretty easy to get started. Just download finale notepad (free) for a workable, but limited software to get started. Just listen to the song and input it into the program. And use something to slow it down if necessary. I'd recommend starting with something easy, like, say, worldend solo if you want to do some umineko songs, and working your way up to harder songs. I only started about 5 months ago, and arranged Serpent Eating the Ground after 3 or 4.

Guitargamer57

Fine, worldend it's a good idea, I'm going to give it a try when I learn what you and FireArrow have arranged.
Now that I remember, I bought Bravely Default some weeks ago and haven't seen more than the intro, I should play it

Maelstrom

Quote from: Guitargamer57 on September 02, 2014, 04:23:02 PMFine, worldend it's a good idea, I'm going to give it a try when I learn what you and FireArrow have arranged.
Now that I remember, I bought Bravely Default some weeks ago and haven't seen more than the intro, I should play it
Yes. The music is incredible. Highly recommended. I'm arranging system0 right now, but I don't know how far I'll go.

Maelstrom

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 02, 2014, 04:49:28 PMI'm arranging system0 right now, but I don't know how far I'll go.
Yeah, it didn't work. I just started life. Fair warning, it will take a while.

Guitargamer57

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 03, 2014, 10:41:43 AMYeah, it didn't work. I just started life. Fair warning, it will take a while.
I fell confused...
Really? Life? I'm looking for it. With hard work it won't take you a lot

Maelstrom

I tried system0, but there just wasn't enough notes to make a song. And I'm not the fastest arranger. So far, I only have 3 bars done. So it will take a while.

Guitargamer57

Oh, I get it, didn't know it was actually an Umineko theme. I only knew it by hear. Don't worry (not a lot), I expected you to last a time, after all, it's a difficult song in my opinion.

Maelstrom

I didn't quite get that with what appears to be bad typing or a language barrier.  :P (probably the latter)

I was actually able to rip the entire soundtrack for the first episode directly out of the program files by converting the .ogg files. And, btw, I've only played the first episode so far, so don't spoil anything.  :P
But I was listening through the soundtrack and came across this song. Like the others, it'll be hard to arrange, but it would sound wonderful.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Guitargamer57

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 05, 2014, 08:02:32 PMI didn't quite get that with what appears to be bad typing or a language barrier.  :P (probably the latter)
What do you refer to?

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 05, 2014, 08:02:32 PMBut I was listening through the soundtrack and came across this song.
Ah, Hane. One of the first cheerful songs, it's easy to remember.

I fell nostalgic when listening to that song, FireArrow, I think I'm going to read Umineko again.