News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on April 24, 2015, 02:02:50 PMNow I just need to scout out someone around the dorms with a Wii U... *chinstroke*
Yes! Find someone with a Wii U! :)
If you lived my me I'd have you over in a heart beat :p

TheDreamingHawk

Still haven't bought any of the DLC yet because of the fact that they didn't bring back any of the battle arenas to fix battle mode. It also didn't help that every Mario character that comes with the DLC packs are all clones. (Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach and Dry Bowser? Why not Nabbit or Cranky Kong? Someone new for a change that isn't a clone or crossover character.) I was hoping at least ONE battle arena would return for the DLC pack 2 but nope, they brought back the worst course in the entire franchise instead. (Baby Park of all things...) All the update added that I liked were the Amiibo racing costumes, which are fun to collect, especially that Pac Man one that makes me want his Amiibo a lot.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Is it bad that I actually like Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario and Dry Bowser

although one of the reasons I like Cat Peach is because she says "meow-ee" and every time it sounds like "yaoi"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Let's be honest here, the meat of these DLC packs are the courses. The icing on the cake are the newcomers like Link and Villager, but I imagine it's far easier to make some characters and karts so why not throw in a bunch with these courses?

Still waiting for Wario Colosseum DLC.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 24, 2015, 07:34:29 PMLet's be honest here, the meat of these DLC packs are the courses. The icing on the cake are the newcomers like Link and Villager, but I imagine it's far easier to make some characters and karts so why not throw in a bunch with these courses?
True. More characters would be cool.....but I'm satisfied :p
There are rumors about more DLC in Mario Kart 8 though.....

SlowPokemon

New poll (Baby Rosalina won the previous one as the best new racer in the game).

As for more DLC, I'll say it seems strange to have two F-Zero tracks and F-Zero karts without an F-Zero character.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Might be that F-Zero characters don't translate well to the style of Mario Kart.

Plus there's already the Captain Falcon Mii costume.

Pit0010

Omg the new DLC is amazinnnggg! :D I love Nature Park! THE VISUALS IS WOOWWWW

and 200CC...mein gott. so fast...I really have to use the brakes!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Dudeman

Quote from: Jamaha on April 25, 2015, 01:05:44 AMPlus there's already the Captain Falcon Mii costume.
But there are also the Link and Mario Mii costumes. I don't think having a playful costume would prevent the developers from making a full-fledged character.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

If anyone is interested the tournament will start 45 minutes!
3 o'clock central time that is. If you're interested it is called
NSM Showdown and the code is 4257 0980 3485

K-NiGhT

DLC is still installing ;_;
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Ok.....I can change it to no DLC.....
So Noc can play too ;)

K-NiGhT

nah it's only got about 15 minutes left i think
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years