Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

Clanker37

Various Rainbow Roads would be nice. Baby Park would be cool, especially with 12 player karts. It would even more PURE MADNESS. N64's Wario Stadium and the DS's Shroom Ridge would be also good.

I'm more excited to see the new courses, personally. Ice, Ice Outpost is one of my favorite courses and is really fun. I would really like to them to fix up Battle mode, which has kinda been a sorry pile of "meh" since Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart 8's even worse!

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 16, 2015, 12:20:42 AMI would really like to them to fix up Battle mode, which has kinda been a sorry pile of "meh" since Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart 8's even worse!
Ikr??
I loved Mario Kart Wii's Battle system. I was really disappointed when I played Mario Kart 8's.

K-NiGhT

Fix the battle system and add Funky Stadium as DLC pls
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Problem is that's a Rare title tho?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Shine battle on luigi's mansion is the best thing ever
unmotivated

Clanker37

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 16, 2015, 07:54:48 AMProblem is that's a Rare title tho?
I don't think so. Nintendo kept all the Donkey Kong titles as their IP. They also released Diddy Kong Racing on DS. So maybe.

MaestroUGC

Nintendo kept Donkey Kong and all the related material because they owned the IP, everythings else Rare came up with on their own so now Microsoft technically owns them.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 17, 2015, 07:06:00 AMNintendo kept Donkey Kong and all the related material because they owned the IP, everythings else Rare came up with on their own so now Microsoft technically owns them.
^
I wish Nintendo owned Banjo :/

fingerz

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 16, 2015, 07:12:55 AMI loved Mario Kart Wii's Battle system. I was really disappointed when I played Mario Kart 8's.
No, THAT game ruined the battle system. Bring back DS or N64 style.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on February 17, 2015, 07:15:04 PMNo, THAT game ruined the battle system. Bring back GCN or we riot.
fix'd
unmotivated

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ZeldaFan

How did I miss this -___-

LINK is in Mario Kart 8???
Wow... and new items, characters, levels, vehicles AND you get to pick your tires??
Jeez I need to get a Wii U :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

you have to pay for link though :(
I can't use him
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Yeah I saw that he was in the DLC.
But it can't be that expensive can it?

"Both DLC packs will feature three new characters, four vehicles, and eight courses each. Simply called "The Legend of Zelda X Mario Kart 8" and "Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8," the DLC packs are available separately but can also be purchased as a bundle at a lower price. Each pack costs $7.99 on its own but players buying the bundle need only pay $11.99."
Source

That's a good price for all that stuff! Pfff, I'd pay that to get Link

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D