News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: Boost the Cat on April 23, 2015, 05:38:45 PMI think my favorite of the 8 new courses is either Ribbon Road or Animal Crossing. What's favorites do you guys have?
I like me all! It's hard to choose favorites :p
They're all awesome.

DonValentino

Ribbon Road really makes me think of Toy Story for some reason... And the Animal Crossing circuit really made me realize how much I want an HD AC game, and same with Big Blue and Mute City with F-Zero :p

Also, Cheese Land is great and all, but y no Mousers?! J:

SlowPokemon

The new DLC is so good wtf
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

It's kinda funny how the company that took the longest to get into DLC is actually one of the best at implementing it and also making it worthwhile.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

you guys are making me want it D:
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 24, 2015, 07:58:27 AMIt's kinda funny how the company that took the longest to get into DLC is actually one of the best at implementing it and also making it worthwhile.
So true. This was a very smart move for Nintendo. I was playing online a lot yesterday and it's amazing how many people have it.

I've actually heard rumors of more DLC coming for Mario Kart 8  :o

SlowPokemon

The Mario Kart 8 DLC is just incredibly good. Literally at this point it essentially doubles the content of the game.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2015, 08:49:12 AMThe Mario Kart 8 DLC is just incredibly good. Literally at this point it essentially doubles the content of the game.
Yeah :p
I think there's like 48 courses now!

mikey

Hrmmmm... Doubles, yous says...
May be werf
unmotivated

Maelstrom

*Multiplies by 1.5
*50% more
*Not doubles

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2015, 08:49:12 AMThe Mario Kart 8 DLC is just incredibly good. Literally at this point it essentially doubles the content of the game.

Yeah, and not with MK only, Nintendo is managing DLC pretty well overall.

SlowPokemon

For some reason I cannot do math today

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 24, 2015, 07:58:27 AMIt's kinda funny how the company that took the longest to get into DLC is actually one of the best at implementing it and also making it worthwhile.

I'd say it's because Nintendo has already been doing it for decades, just under a different name. In fact, they are VERY good at selling late-released DLC, not just for Smash 4.

Think about it:
*Yellow
*Crystal
*Emerald
*Platinum

In fact, any company that's been in the business of making "expansion packs" should know how to handle DLC well.

Now I just need to scout out someone around the dorms with a Wii U... *chinstroke*

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday