9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are sixteen roles in this game only eight players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when either one or both of their accounts win.

1. maelstrom.
2. Olimar12345
3. fank009
4. Yugi
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bird
7. The_Subjective_Tought
8. vermilionvermin
9. TWG Mario
10. TWG Luigi
11. TWG Bowser
12 .TWG Yoshi
13. TWG Waluigi
14. TWG Link
15. TWG Kirby
16. TWG Pikachu

Replacements:
1. Liggy

All PMs have been send. It's now night 1. Night 1 ends June 13th 8:00AM PST/9:00AM MST/10:00AM CST/11:00AM EST/5:00PM CET/June 14th 2:00AM AEST/4:00AM in New Zealand.

This means you are now free to post.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Coolio.

Just a word of wisdom to my fellow players and teammates: you have zero reason to trust someone who says they're a certain color. In a faction game, if somebody claims to be from a certain team to the thread, and you're on that same team, it's probably more likely that they're lying than telling the truth. Similarly, if you try to become an alliance leader to the thread, you should treat all claims you receive with a great deal of skepticism. People may try and trick you into counterclaiming a claim, by false claiming. Or they may try and eke information out of you with threats or confessions (which may or may not be true).

The team that wins will be the one that false claims the best and keeps their information hidden. A few careless mistakes in the beginning phases, which are by far the most important ones, could cost your team the game. So... watch out!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Maelstrom

Could you add the TWG account names to the main thingy for reference?

davy

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 11, 2014, 08:55:37 AMCould you add the TWG account names to the main thingy for reference?

I forgot. Thanks
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

To all the vigs,
The following people SHOULD, be given a night one pass
Myself/Bird/Verm

As we can tell from bird's opening statement, he definetly should be a keeper

As the blue reviver, Olimar being red isn't healthy, A good vig shot in that direction is a good idea (or maybe olimar IS a smart beggar, He can be at times.)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

TWG Pikachu

TWG Link

I'm the Green Vigi.

The sooner we get our team together, the sooner we'll be able to work out plans. Also please guard me.

TWG Luigi

Let's-a-go!

I say that we try to kill off the real accounts and make this a real mystery game! the frivolousity would be yes!

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on June 11, 2014, 03:21:40 PMthe frivolousity would be yes!

You've finally gone insane Luigi.

I admit I am somewhat intimidated by the history of this role.

TWG Bowser

TWG Kirby

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote from: TWG Luigi on June 11, 2014, 03:21:40 PMLet's-a-go!

I say that we try to kill off the real accounts and make this a real mystery game! the frivolousity would be yes!

This sounds like a really good idea. The more anonymity the better.

fank009

Quote from: TWG Link on June 11, 2014, 03:02:48 PMI'm the Green Vigi.

The sooner we get our team together, the sooner we'll be able to work out plans. Also please guard me.
Hi there, Kill me, I dare you.
Quote from: TWG Luigi on June 11, 2014, 03:21:40 PMLet's-a-go!

As much as I feel this is a GOOD plan, I'd rather know what Bird/Verm are doing rather than sift through the mystery accounts.

Also, Killing off your double is a waste of a potential vote.

Quote from: TWG Bowser on June 11, 2014, 03:53:01 PMYeeeaaaah now it's a party.
Filler, Good for a vig shot (You feel like shooting this link?)
Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 11, 2014, 03:57:27 PMHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This sounds like a really good idea. The more anonymity the better.
As I stated before, its a terrible idea to leave certain people as anonymous.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Why would any vigi ever attempt to kill one of the alliance leaders? Also known as the players most likely to be guarded?

Also everybody should have false claimed to all of them by this point.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

I AM THE RED VIGI. GUARD ME. I'm claiming very early so my team will be nice and organized by the end of the game.

Also, Fank should be killed off ASAP. :P All he's trying to do is spread confusion amongst all the other teams, which is not a good thing if he's not on your team.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber