News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 01, 2014, 03:23:50 AMOlimar

I wonder why you're hating so much on my last game for dragging on so long (while you weren't even a player), and now decide to drag this game on while there's no gain for you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

where's K-night when you need him? :/ oh well, without his vote we have the majority, and why would he not vote for the person he needs to in order to win? bring on the slow day, And Filler.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 01, 2014, 12:24:43 PMLooking forward to an actual TWG
funny, considering you had the only role in which you HAD to somewhat invoke TWG powers to play.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Quote from: fank009 on June 01, 2014, 07:29:40 PMfunny, considering you had the only role in which you HAD to somewhat invoke TWG powers to play.

Yeah,  I guess. It wasn't as fun, though :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

fank009

Thread needs more filler.
How many posts did you want mashi?

Mashi

Mashi

UPDATING SHORTLY, MY INTERNET IS BEING TERRIBLE, SORRY!!!

Mashi

Day 9252 has ended.  Yugi has been lynched!  It is now Night 9253.  Night 9253 ends April 3rd, 2014 at 11PM EDT

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

fank009

When Will the ride end???

I must be missing something, if everything isnt resolved by now :/

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mashi

I could end the game, but there's still technically a chance for certain Player(s) to win, however, very unlikely.  If those who have yet to complete their victory conditions PM me saying they're fine with ending the game now; I'll end early.

Sorry for the inconvenience to those who've already won!!!

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 02, 2014, 09:10:56 PMWhat's this? Shouldn't the game be over now?
... Maybe im missing something...

From my point of view, the game should be over, but from the public point of view...
Waddle can still win (say I'm lying about my win condition and actions)

could be a reason as to why this game isnt over yet? because from the outside it isnt "locked in"

Anyway, Waddle, one of me/Davy, then the other. seeing we have majority now, shouldnt be too hard to rush the next few phases...

Quote from: Mashi on June 02, 2014, 09:23:16 PMI could end the game, but there's still technically a chance for certain Player(s) to win, however, very unlikely.  If those who have yet to complete their victory conditions PM me saying they're fine with ending the game now; I'll end early.

Sorry for the inconvenience to those who've already won!!!

I was thinking about that...
Olimar can still be "lynched" (even if he is untouchable) (majority vote, though he won't die). mind you this can be solved by a vig.

Yugi

Quote from: fank009 on June 02, 2014, 09:10:17 PMWhen Will the ride end???

yes i know i'm dead but this was too good a chance to pass up

Olimar12345

Rip Yugi.

Quote from: fank009 on June 02, 2014, 09:27:37 PMmind you this can be solved by a vig.

I will take care of it this phase. Fank, if you still haven't won, this is your last chance.

Also if none of these work, K-night might have been bird all along by clever trickery. If the game does not end after this phase, let's Lynch him. If he really has NoS's wincon, then he'll be fine.

Waddle Bro

Apparently I can't win, :(

K-NiGhT didn't vote, could've KitB'd it to call your bluff. lame

I'd vigi K-NiGhT if you want the game to end, since no one else has a chance to win.