TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Or vigi yourself so that I can win, insta dude to end the game.

Mashi

pls add more filler to the thread guys

bonus points to whoever has the most posts in the thread

Olimar12345

Yugi, I hold all of the cards here. I am invincible and only die by my own desire. I have made my decision to help K-night achieve his victory, and only one of you two can win. Sozzles, man :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Dude

wouldn't killing me be useless as I've already lost my condition?

can't we kill someone else? ^^;

Olimar12345

Quote from: Yugi on May 31, 2014, 04:34:35 PMbut olimar

what if i choose to watch mlp

Eh watch it if you want. I haven't watched it all year. (I think I last saw the first ep of season 4...)

Quote from: Dude on May 31, 2014, 04:34:47 PMwouldn't killing me be useless as I've already lost my condition?

can't we kill someone else? ^^;

Just the fact that you even care about your death at this point is suspicious...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2014, 04:42:45 PMJust the fact that you even care about your death at this point is suspicious...
this is prolly the most twg related thing of the game since day 1
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

i just want to make it to the end is that so wrong :'( :'( :'(

Mashi

Night 9252 has ended.  Dude has been vigi'd!  It is now Day 9252.  Day 9252 ends April 2nd, 2014 at 11PM EDT

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

Olimar12345

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Waddle Bro

Dude ;_; I'll meet you in the afterlife

Suggestion, let's have the majority of votes on Olimar because frivolous, then Yugi gets lynched for having second most votes. :]

Olimar12345