TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

i take back what i said before

this game only ends when it hits 35 pages

Olimar12345

Well, the way I see it, there are two people who can still win.

Dude(possibly) and Yugi.

We must kill these two and end this. I'll kill dude tonight, but you guys have to actually lynch Yugi next phase! :S
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mashi

Yugi

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 30, 2014, 11:15:08 PMWell, the way I see it, there are two people who can still win.

Dude(possibly) and Yugi.

We must kill these two and end this. I'll kill dude tonight, but you guys have to actually lynch Yugi next phase! :S
Or, you know, maybe let other players win

Olimar12345

No can do, Yugi. For you to win, you'd need me (the last living TWC player) to die, and if I died, I'd be selling out K-Night, who helped me win. Nothin' against you, but K-Night's been pretty chill, and the least I could do is help him with his wincon. ^^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Olimar how about you commit suicide if you really want to end this game early :]

Olimar12345

Your mind games aren't going to work on me.

My mind is like a well-oiled eagle

Olimar12345

Double post for info.

Here's Fank's list with my edits:

Roles:

verm has won, (TST was lynched)
Olimar has won, (TST was revived and vigged, having won allready)
BDS has won, (correctly guessed twice)
Yugi can win, (if bird suicides)
Wolf can't win, (bird is unlynchable)
NoS will win, (so long as yugi loses)
Mashi can't win, (more than 3 people have won)
TST has won, (more than 3 people have won)
Dude has won, (I correctly guessed the roles)
Bird can win, (if he remains alive long enough)

Since I ended up with Dude's wincon, AND have already won, here are everyone's roles:

Role List
Olimar12345: Bird
Dude: NoS
TST: Verm
Fank: BDS
NoS: Dude
Davy: TST
Waddle: Wolf
Yugi: Yugi
K-night: Olimar
BDS: mashi
[close]

I have also been keeping a list of new wincons, though it's not perfect.

People with new wincons
K-night: NoS
Olimar12345: Dude
BDS: Olimar
Yugi: Yugi
Dude: Mashi or Bird
NoS: Mashi or Bird
[close]

davy

Are you sure Olimar won?

The role list says he only wins if verm isn't lynched, which he was.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

This is all I found:

Quote from: Mashi on May 27, 2014, 09:09:38 PMClarifying that Olimar12345 fails to win his win condition only if vermilionvermin is lynched.  If he's vigi'd, Olimar12345 still achieves victory conditions.

I am just assuming the best, here.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on May 27, 2014, 09:09:38 PMClarifying that Olimar12345 fails to win his win condition only if vermilionvermin is lynched.  If he's vigi'd, Olimar12345 still achieves victory conditions.

Olimar12345

Waddle Bro

He was still lynched so he lost.

The second action doesn't cancel the effects of the first action.