News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Yugi because frivolous vigi survivor power is frivolous
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Actually unvote. Yugi has Yugi's ability, but not his power.

BDS because :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Lynching BDS sounds like a good idea, since he now has a chance to win by scrambling our wincons yet again.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mashi

I'm deciding that in the scenario that vermilionvermin is revived and relynched, victory conditions for those Players who have already won will not be randomised and instead, they will retain their status of having won.

In other words, if you win once, you win forever.

Also, bonus points to anyone who wins who trolls the game.  Remember, the fewer wins there are, the more points you receive!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 26, 2014, 11:07:01 AMLynching BDS sounds like a good idea, since he now has a chance to win by scrambling our wincons yet again.
And right now, I have absolutely no chance to win. ::)

Nocturne
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I would highly recommend placing a vote on me because I die anyway lol
just place your vote and discuss
Nocturne is out
PEEACE
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 27, 2014, 11:07:39 AMI would highly recommend placing a vote on me because I die anyway lol
just place your vote and discuss
Nocturne is out
PEEACE
<3

Also may I point out that Olimar/K-NiGhT is very likely to be Bird (though Olimar claimed BDS in the chat, I think)? Their main reason for voting for me is saying that I shouldn't be allowed to "scramble the win conditions" again, when:
1: K-NiGhT was the one who was involved in the scrambling in the first place. :P
2: At the very least, all that needs to happen is TST being vigi'd (instead of lynched :P).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 27, 2014, 12:40:44 PM<3

Also may I point out that Olimar/K-NiGhT is very likely to be Bird (though Olimar claimed BDS in the chat, I think)? Their main reason for voting for me is saying that I shouldn't be allowed to "scramble the win conditions" again, when:
1: K-NiGhT was the one who was involved in the scrambling in the first place. :P
2: At the very least, all that needs to happen is TST being vigi'd (instead of lynched :P).
Olimar isn't BDS.  I know that for sure.  If you feel like that's relevant to him being bird, well there you go!

All in all I'd love for a TST redo if it meant I could win by sending in a list.  Sadly we can't lynch BDS because I get lynched instead.  (I think. 90% sure.)
unmotivated

Yugi

BDS because I don't want fank and waddle to argue again.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 27, 2014, 02:08:59 PMBDS because I don't want fank and waddle to argue again.
FLAWLESS LOGIC ::)

Seriously. What.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 27, 2014, 02:41:29 PMit doesn't matter who he votes for lol
??

The vote is 4:3 right now (considering my vote)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 27, 2014, 02:57:11 PMDon't you mean 4:2? There are only six of us.
You seem to be forgetting my claim in chat. That I'm Mashi. My vote counts as two.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber