News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Waddle plz...
get things in context will you...

03:50   fank009   your lynvhing me
03:50   fank009   cause Im anti bird/bds
03:51   fank009   if you claim you could do what you do as wolf,
03:51   waladdin   If you're really anti-BDS/Bird, why did you let them help eachother?
^and thats where, all english went out the building

May I go back to this post...
Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2014, 05:03:51 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler
The pattern in the TWG now:

1. Someone shows activity to come up with a plan
2. people find it suspicious
3. person who came up with the plan gets lynched
4. twg ends as a flop because no one else posts to stir up activity enough and just end up rolling with it

Like seriously, no one even bothers to post back-up options and are like "i think waddle is the most suspicious idgaf about anyone else as long as i live" instead of giving some valuable input like secondary suspicions and such.

No one even bothered replying to the reroll-idea, out of 8 potential people.
No one bothered to mention of Fank who says he's okay with davy vigi and then goes all over my ass like "im shoving my dick in there wether you like it or not" because I was the one suggesting davy vigi for a reason. Honestly, you guys could've all said like "no, vigi *insert name* just to confirm that you're not BDS and get some conversation going on here. Fank actually even knew the way to counter davy being vigi'd and helping Bird come closer to victory:but he just let it happen. It's like he wanted me to die today. Just saying he's not as innocent as he seems to be.

You think I'm Bird, but I could just as easily be wolf, who's just trying to gain Bird's trustworthiness if I plan to claim BDS and sell him out to the public and win, let that sink in for a moment
You know I could be capable of doing that.

I'm gonna vote for fank, because he knew how to counter Bird's and BDS' co-operation, but didn't feel it necessary actually prevent it because he knew he could get me lynched easily
[close]
[close]
I think the biggest contradiction here... (that I think you noticed, and the start of all this) is why am I, voting for you? if I claim to be who I am...

Here's the thing though, the kicker...
you rejected my original proposal, when I first came to you.

You said that you could do the things that you did... as a certain role.
Q, Can I do the things that I did????

you don see me as BDS, yet there are a ton of stuff, lying around just SITTING THERE, begging to be picked at...

If yugi died, I would be under fire, for this line...
Quote from: fank009 on May 17, 2014, 12:43:32 AMshats fired.
putting money on yugi being a role contradictory to davys plan.
(Id also put money on being n1 vig)
(yugi being the n1 vig here)

Again, you accuse me of being bird, but hello, ^dropping hints for BDS, and NOT shooting yugi? what am I, an idiot?

only you, would have the stubborness... to a) not believe my BDS claim, B) shoot davy even when I gave huge hints on otherwise (it was your plan after all)

so yeah, my vote stays still.

While I was typing
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on May 20, 2014, 07:21:01 PMFrankly (fankly), this discussion is actually frivolous.

Fank is barking at waddle, waddle is hitting Fank with a newspaper. I don't actually find either side of this convincing and feel that the only people "grasping at straws", as Fank so eloquently puts it, are the people going along with his vote.

In the interest of actually bringing the vote upon someone who isn't contributing fun or profit I'm voting for Nocturne of Shadows
Grow some hairs, be a man and pick a side.

in the chat if you want.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

It could just be that I don't understand what Fank's doing that's so bad, but right now, I don't trust Waddle Bro. I don't know what he's trying to say with his fixation on the MKWii thing; additionally, he says that fank "claims to be anti-Bird/BDS," but helped Bird/BDS, but he doesn't say whether being for BDS/Bird is bad, or whether anti-BDS/Bird is bad (or why; and either way, I'm not sure how fank being either plays into the scheme of things, which we really should be looking at)... and (unless I'm missing something) neither does he say which "side" he himself is on (either for BDS/Bird, or anti-BDS/Bird).

Ninja'd

TST describes things well, I think. :P
Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on May 20, 2014, 07:21:01 PMFank is barking at waddle, waddle is hitting Fank with a newspaper. I don't actually find either side of this convincing and feel that the only people "grasping at straws", as Fank so eloquently puts it, are the people going along with his vote.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

i guess voting for mashi is not valid.

i dun want to live on this planet anymore

also waddle stop bugging me :(

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fank009 on May 20, 2014, 07:03:37 PMAn unrelated objection to MKWii...
you forgot, what time zone Im in???
I have physical proof, that I was playing mario kart wii last night. (NZT).

why are you even bringing that up? want to discredit me further?
actually your timezone is ahead of mine, and canceling wi-fi on 20th do the math pal

Quote from: fank009 on May 20, 2014, 07:03:37 PMThe chat doesnt show nothing.
How can "one be dodgy" in this game, we all have our own motives to follow, because I aint following yours doesnt make me "dodgy" and that doesnt make me a threat "for everybody to kill"
The amount of "..." and buying time made me suspect you were trying to come up with an answer. I'm sure Dude agrees with me.

Quote from: fank009 on May 20, 2014, 07:03:37 PM-Im anti bird/bds? I just stated what you were saying, and If I was anti bird/BDS, what does that make you?
Q, How did I help them out? If yugi was lynched you could maybe argue the fact... (mind you, it is somewhat the base of my argument on you, (with a twist)
This first argument makes no sense.
You helped them out by allowing people not doing anything towards the "anti-bird team" and letting them win easier. If people would've spammed "vigi *name*", you could determine who's more likely not BDS. But you didn't do that, even though you knew you had the opportunity.
If that is your main argument's base against me, then that's weak.

TST, since it's likely that Nocturne of Shadows won't be lynched tonight, I'm asking you to place your vote on either me, or fank. If you decide to keep your vote on NoS, that only helps me dying. So please.

Waddle Bro

fine

Looks like I die, Bird and BDS target K-NiGhT tomorrow and go win

I was wolf, you can find that out from the lack of counterclaims.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2014, 07:44:19 PMfine

Looks like I die, Bird and BDS target K-NiGhT tomorrow and go win

I was wolf, you can find that out from the lack of counterclaims.
not necessarily. one of the people voting for u could be affected by Mashi's power

K-NiGhT

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2014, 07:42:06 PMThe amount of "..." and buying time made me suspect you were trying to come up with an answer. I'm sure Dude agrees with me.
Fank always uses lots of "..." :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Or you can just remove your vote on me and save me.

Because no one else will claim wolf, you can figure out that I'm telling the truth here.

K-NiGhT

ok clutch switch time

fank009

sorry i doubted u bae ilu 5eva ohmagah

Waddle Bro

If I die that means Bird, BDS and NoS win, Yugi and Mashi lose.

Enjoy.

fank009

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2014, 07:50:28 PMOr you can just remove your vote on me and save me.

Because no one else will claim wolf, you can figure out that I'm telling the truth here.
Because No one else is claiming BDS, thats me telling the truth too isnt it?

Anyways,
Waddle bro next phase if I die now because Screw him. after that anounce on N3 and we'll go from there
Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2014, 07:57:58 PMIf I die that means Bird, BDS and NoS win, Yugi and Mashi lose.

Enjoy.
Let the lines be drawn
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Day 9248 has ended.  Waddle Bro has been lynched!  It is now Night 9249.  Night 9249 ends May 21th, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

Waddle Bro

Mashi