TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

i predict that nos is dude because he hasn't posted yet

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on May 18, 2014, 12:08:54 AMi predict that nos is dude because he hasn't posted yet
ftfy

how hard is it to color a name

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Night 9248 has ended.  davy has been vigi'd!  It is now Day 9248.  Day 9248 ends May 20th, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

Totem:

Quoteguys lynch davy and yugi i want to win frivolous frivolous frivolous

ps and kill waddle bro while youre at it i seered him pink thats not normal

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

fank009 you cant have a sentence with just an ellipse, adverb, and emote.  you are so frivolous

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on May 18, 2014, 08:33:35 PMfank009 you cant have a sentence with just an ellipse, adverb, and emote.  you are so frivolous
*nod nod* Quite frivolous indeed.

Also, I expect this game to only get 5-or-so more pages for the rest of the game. I hope, however, that this will not be the case, and I wish that everybody will prove me wrong. Please do so. Be active. Please. For Mashi, our benevolent host. For the future of TWG.

On a slightly different note, I have no idea who to lynch, nor what basis we would go on in the matter of lynching somebody.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Welp. Although never trust davy. I had already started writing a reply to him last night but I didn't have enough time :(
QuoteThis will go on forever.

Quote from: davy on May 17, 2014, 04:59:28 AMDamn, why am I not the vigi this game.  :P
Douche.

Quote from: davy on May 17, 2014, 04:59:28 AMWaddle, if I am Dude, my actions don't make sense.

1: I wouldn't claim publicly because of the target I would become. I would feel much safer fake claiming privately.
2: I wouldn't claim to be TST if I were Dude because the vigi strategy you posted above could be used to find me out. I would have probably claimed Yugi because he is also immune to vigi's.
First of all, "I would've probably" isn't quite the convincing phrase.
1. So claiming TST would not have made you a target, sure looks like that's going well for you. Sure you'd now feel much safer false claiming privately/quote]here's what I had so far

K-NiGhT, for a typical Day 1 lynch anyone?

Waddle Bro

Messed up the quotation in that one:

Spoiler
QuoteThis will go on forever.

Quote from: davy on May 17, 2014, 04:59:28 AMDamn, why am I not the vigi this game.  :P
Douche.

Quote from: davy on May 17, 2014, 04:59:28 AMWaddle, if I am Dude, my actions don't make sense.

1: I wouldn't claim publicly because of the target I would become. I would feel much safer fake claiming privately.
2: I wouldn't claim to be TST if I were Dude because the vigi strategy you posted above could be used to find me out. I would have probably claimed Yugi because he is also immune to vigi's.
First of all, "I would've probably" isn't quite the convincing phrase.
1. So claiming TST would not have made you a target, sure looks like that's going well for you. Sure you'd now feel much safer false claiming privately

So, K-NiGhT for a safe Day 1 lynch, anyone?
[close]

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 18, 2014, 08:41:58 PMOn a slightly different note, I have no idea who to lynch, nor what basis we would go on in the matter of lynching somebody.
lynch someone who ISNT going to let you win.

as for me...
Waddle bro hi there.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Yugi

Down with the Frivolous Rebel!

Down with the Organiser!

Down with YUGI!
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

but i said that i gave up on it when everyone went to worse plans

The_Subjective_Thought

Oh right. Bit of a frivolous vote.

Down with Someone Else!

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

vote for fank so that waddle can vote for you

a vote triangle is true frivolusity

Olimar12345

I too like the idea of lynching someone without a reason, so I'll second Waddle.

Frivolous.

Ack, ninjad
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!