TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on May 29, 2014, 06:26:19 PMOlimar has won, (tst was revived and vigged, having won allready)
I haven't received any notification yet, which I find extremely odd...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

You are not allowed to quote PMs from the host, including (and especially) role PMs. Additionally, I was talking about the lack of a PM... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Game ends when it becomes literally impossible to achieve victory conditions for those who have yet won or when everyone dies, whichever comes first.

Waddle Bro

Me: "Mashi you never replied a question about my role, does my power affect wolves?"
Mashi: "Whoops, my bad! No, your seer power is a guarding power that actually is a vigi power that you can't use on humans. Frivolous."

thus confirming you're the real seer.

In this case though, if Mashi would accidentally reply like "Whoops, check your pms now! ;)", that'd confirm you're telling the truth and that'd help your case of claiming thus giving an unfair advantage.

Basically it's fishing for a host to make a mistake and possibly taking an unfair advantage over it. Imo references to possible convos that involve the host and your role PM(in this case win conditions, even though they were re-distributed) should be against the rules.

Mashi

Going to say that BlackDragonSlayer is crossing a grey line, but will otherwise permit references for the time being since we've never had an issue like this before.  Waddle Bro makes a good point though and I'll address the issue after the game.

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on May 29, 2014, 08:52:51 PMGoing to say that BlackDragonSlayer is crossing a grey line, but will otherwise permit references for the time being since we've never had an issue like this before.  Waddle Bro makes a good point though and I'll address the issue after the game.
Was anyone reading day 3????
compare day 3, and comapre it to what BDS said now, and what I said night 4. (which some may argue was even worst than what BDS did then...) (and from my biased opinion everyone was doing)

Q, What is the difference, between claiming mashi, and claiming mashi's win condition? (just as an example), during both stages of the game, it both points the same way (somewhat)

And what about all my bleeting out, and what effect that has on the game?

The revived have an ADVANTAGE (or disadvantage whatever you like) in the sense that they're win conditions werent changed??? so them claiming early on, is as good as claiming win conditions here.

Now lets go back to my "analysis" of Olimars win condition being resolved. does it matter, that BDS claimed olimar's win conditions effectively? I agree that rules are rules, but does it mean anything? And why do you care waddle?

anyway, using this thing called READS... Im going to vote K-night because from my point of view, his lynch could end the game
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

fank009, I have no idea what you're talking about.  I said I would post clarifications and the answers to questions publicly.  If it was information unknown beforehand, then oh well; the game is complicated and no one asked me about it until later!!!

I think you're seriously misinterpreting Waddle's point; he's not saying that people can't claim Roles or victory conditions.  He's stating that people shouldn't word questions or reference contents of PMs in such a way as to induce the Host to reveal anything.

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 29, 2014, 08:24:51 PMIn this case though, if Mashi would accidentally reply like "Whoops, check your pms now! ;)", that'd confirm you're telling the truth and that'd help your case of claiming thus giving an unfair advantage.

Basically it's fishing for a host to make a mistake and possibly taking an unfair advantage over it. Imo references to possible convos that involve the host and your role PM(in this case win conditions, even though they were re-distributed) should be against the rules.
That wasn't my intention; I was responding as a statement to fank; e.g. I wasn't saying "I haven't received any notifications- why is that? That must be an error" but instead saying, in essence, "I haven't received any notification yet" as a plain observation.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

olimar if you take your vote off me i'll watch mlp

and play skullgirls

and put measure numbers on my arrangements

Olimar12345

Quote from: fank009 on May 29, 2014, 09:31:37 PManyway, using this thing called READS... Im going to vote K-night because from my point of view, his lynch could end the game

If you're voting K-night in hopes to end the game, you will be disappointed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

This is getting confusing.

Could anyone who had their victory conditions randomnized post in the topic what his current victory condition is?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi