TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Another reason not to lynch me: I can help you. K-NiGhT/Olimar can't. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

sry 4 lateness important twg was going on i will update RIGHT NOW

Mashi

Day 9250 has ended.  NocturneOfShadow has been lynched... all other dead Players have revived!  It is now Night 9251.  Night 9251 ends May 28th, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

Totem:

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Thank you Nocturne! Your sacrifice will be remembered!

Now please don't vigi me tonight... or strangle me, for that matter.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

:/
possibly the worst thing that could happen to me, (maybe), worst than being vigged :/)

Anyway... my track record for calling roles has been... meh...

but bird, WHY THE HELL, Did you vig me???!!!???
There is so much evidence of me being my role, The whole argument and Waddles main reason to lynch me D1, was because, I "claimed" to be anti BDS/Bird, yet was "being for them" all the same...

TST, I called N1, (your welcome?)
Yugi was obvious yugi N2...

Quote from: Yugi on May 27, 2014, 02:08:59 PMBDS because I don't want fank and waddle to argue again.
Arguing with waddle now is pointless, It wont gain me anything, and the world knows we are mortal enemies this game. (except maybe bird xD)

Bird, The following message is for you know, because... there is nothing else that matters to me right now.

Do I really need to argue on why I can be trusted... and why you NEED me. I'll get to that later but first, some facts.
This game is more about numbers and controlling them more than trusting people... especially from your point of view, of course you can screw a few people over, though you need the numbers first, you can hide, or you can lead charge. hiding, has resulted in something like this.
There are a lot of Anti bird people alive right now, and want you dead. And they just have to pick you one by one.
I dont think you have an anti bird win condition, otherwise you would have bussed yourself by now. (either that, or you dont notice it yet)

Now, Why should you trust me? because I "really am" BDS.
Think about it, wouldnt they try and contact you? and why wasnt anyone else doing it?
I went to waddle because I believed he was bird, And I missed N1...
Yugi IS anti Bird/BDS, Which is against my win condition, so, no contradiction there.
As to why I voted for Waddle Day 1? initially it was to gain control of the vote... and have people Notice the contradiction and try to shield him. (though that doesnt matter much now) (It still failed :/)
(anything else that I need to explain?) Oh yeah... Waddles argument. Waddle wanted me lynched exactly for my alignment, (even though I made it plain as crystal my aligment.)

What to do...
You have ~24 hrs (23 by the time I finish writing xD) to get in touch with me. Share with me your conditions, and we'll think of a plan of attack. I need a LOT of your co-operation, and you need my buff, in order to survive.

Also BDS, what are you looking for now? that vote of yours may be helpful if I want/Need it. (lets be honest, the only thing I need is Bird to be co-operative)

Bird, As stated before, the dead comeing back to life is the worst thing that can happen to you. the only way you go if you do NOT co-operate with me is a way to a loss (maybe).
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Waddle Bro

Kill Fank for the same reasons as before please, or me, because I'm sick of Fank

fank009

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 27, 2014, 09:03:33 PMKill Fank for the same reasons as before please, or me, because I'm sick of Fank
You still dont get it...
I become anti bird after this phase... (well as anti as someone who "can't win" can be...)
also, Did I really cause that much damage to your psyche... (... oh wait)

Mashi

Mashi

Clarifying that Olimar12345 fails to win his win condition only if vermilionvermin is lynched.  If he's vigi'd, Olimar12345 still achieves victory conditions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on May 27, 2014, 09:09:38 PMClarifying that Olimar12345 fails to win his win condition only if vermilionvermin is lynched.  If he's vigi'd, Olimar12345 still achieves victory conditions.
Quote from: fank009 on May 27, 2014, 08:59:39 PMAlso BDS, what are you looking for now? that vote of yours may be helpful if I want/Need it. (lets be honest, the only thing I need is Bird to be co-operative)
The answer to your question, Fank. I want TST vigi'd.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Olimar12345

Gaaaaaah guuuuys this game was almost overrrrrrr whyd you do thatttt
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on May 27, 2014, 08:59:39 PMWhat to do...
You have ~24 hrs (23 by the time I finish writing xD) to get in touch with me. Share with me your conditions, and we'll think of a plan of attack. I need a LOT of your co-operation, and you need my buff, in order to survive.

If you cant get to me one way, send a PM.