News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Regarding victory conditions for Roles like BlackDragonSlayer; if for some reason, Bird does not make a vigi, I will count any vigi prediction as correct.

If BlackDragonSlayer meets his win conditions, whoever is assigned the Role of Bird (NOT the victory conditions of Bird) will still retain immunity from lynch afterwards if he is still alive.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

he's just going to ask you for your role so don't

Olimar12345

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo comeeeeeeeeeee

Blech. I got stuck with Dude's Wincon. This blows : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Meh the others are probably better to keep alive at this point :/ go ahead and get rid of me day 9250
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

actually, scratch that. I'm back in this :3 as long as it ends by like Thursday xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

To the people who think my screw up when sending new victory conditions the first time revealed anything; you realise that I just sent you the names of the remaining living Players, right???  It didn't reveal anything.  Unless you don't realise you can just look at the Players List to find out yourself, I guess???  And I rerandomised whose victory conditions were switched the second time; so the screw up doesn't reveal anything, sorry!!!

Mashi

ALSO, I DECIDED TO CHANGE OLIMAR12345'S WIN CONDITION SO THAT HE CAN WIN IF VERMILIONVERMIN IS REVIVED AND ISN'T SUBSEQUENTLY LYNCHED, BECAUSE FRIVOLOUS.

Mashi

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOST MAY MAKE ANY REVISIONS NECESSARY AT ANY POINT IN THE GAME WHEN HE SEES FIT BECAUSE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on May 25, 2014, 06:45:08 PMALSO, I DECIDED TO CHANGE OLIMAR12345'S WIN CONDITION SO THAT HE CAN WIN IF VERMILIONVERMIN IS REVIVED AND ISN'T SUBSEQUENTLY LYNCHED, BECAUSE FRIVOLOUS.
yay frivolousness
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

im not tardy, im fashionably late

Night 9250 has ended.  Yugi has been vigi'd... but he survived!  It is now Day 9250.  Day 9250 ends May 27th, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

Totem:
QuoteNocturne   I'm not sure

guys pls lynch nocturne he isnt sure

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber