News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Sent the new new victory conditions to everyone!!!

okay gl

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

If any of you have questions about your new Roles, you can feel free to send them my way.  I'll post the answers publicly though; so be warned!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

QuoteDude   We didn't change roles just the winning conditions
   Dude   like
   Dude   I got mashi
   Dude   but only "Wins if no more than three people meet win conditions. Bonus points if he/she uses frivolous in every single post made."
   Dude   is applicable
   Dude   i think
   Dude   :s
   Dude   DON'T KILL ME PLEASE
   NocturneAsDude   that's slightly frivolous
   Dude   I DON'T THINK I'M BAD
   BlackDragonSlayer   KILL DUDE KILL DUDE

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Whelp, there goes my victory. I went from about to win, to having the shittiest role of them all. Damn you, TST!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

mikey

whatever
at least I didn't get insta lynched this game :)
This is easily my favorite game ever
unmotivated

Yugi

Okay, from some observations, either BDS, Olimar, or K-Night is Bird.

Each of you give me your cases for why we shouldn't lynch you day 3, and you get to live.

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on May 24, 2014, 08:37:21 PMOkay, from some observations, either BDS, Olimar, or K-Night is Bird.

Each of you give me your cases for why we shouldn't lynch you day 3, and you get to live.
I'm just gonna point out you can't go off of observations anymore because of the swap
and out of the 3 I'd say Knight
unmotivated

Yugi

Nah, it was more "what people said in the thread" more than anything.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 24, 2014, 08:37:21 PMOkay, from some observations, either BDS, Olimar, or K-Night is Bird.

What makes you exempt? I'd say that you and Dude were the most likely candidates, but since Dude apparently isn't Bird, that takes him out.

Anyway, for what makes me not Bird: I didn't want to lynch TST (who was vermilionvermin); Bird's victory condition is very difficult to achieve without BDS making him invincible. Thus, it seems likely that Bird would want Verm lynched so that he can get a different, hopefully better, win condition. Also this.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

my power kinda contradicts my wincon lol
I can't really use one if I want to use the other haha
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Mashi on May 24, 2014, 08:03:16 PMAlso, if you have any powers, you still retain them.  Only your victory conditions have changed.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!