News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think I disagree with every opinion you guys have voiced right there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 25, 2014, 04:55:19 PMThe delta episode was lame.  All it really was was running back and forth here there then here then there again and oh look here have a rayquaza.  Not really worth being called an episode lol it literally took 10 minutes

Accurate. I was annoyed that I couldnt fight the elite four again until after this, too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I liked the lore the Delta episode had, at least. I thought it was pretty good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on December 25, 2014, 07:05:54 PMI liked the lore the Delta episode had, at least. I thought it was pretty good.
this. i just felt that it was just a big fetch quest for the most part. story was amazing, music was awesome, but the gameplay was seriously crippled due to the fact that you could just soar to places in seconds, which ended up making everything tedious and monotone.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 25, 2014, 05:16:35 PMepisode ending :P at least that had better music

Ok ok so here's a (pretty unnecessary) defense of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire's "Ending Theme" track. In addition to beginning and ending with--admittedly only about half of--the original game's end music, which tells the story of Brendan and May coming home after a long adventure, it also recaps the player's journey from beginning to end. Although the tracks in game are basically the original tracks verbatim, albeit with different sound quality, the ending theme is the first time we get to hear these themes played with for something new. My personal favorite is when the piano leads the Sootopolis music, but other ideas like Rustboro being given a bossa nova rhythm and feel and Fortree's relaxing heartwarming reprise are also really effective. Basically this track felt like a love letter to people who were in love with the original games. That's sort of why I love it so much.

In response to the music of the Delta Episode, Zinnia's themes "The Heirs to Eternity," "The Lament of Falling Stars," and "Battle! (Lorekeeper Zinnia)" are just AMAZING, aren't they? And it was neat reprising AZ's theme in the "AZOTH" track. Also, it made me surprised and stupidly happy to hear "Battle! (Deoxys)" given some new love after ten years.

I really think Pokémon benefits from the 3DS sound capabilities more than any other franchise.

KefkaticFanatic

I haven't bothered to actually do it yet and will probably just delay hearing it's just a genero tack on fetch quest, but I think game freak has never seen the letter delta because when that big nothing at all like a delta appeared I was like whoaaa bros you can get alpha and omega but not delta whats up with that

me irl
[close]

JDMEK5

I find it tough to nature Rayquaza/Deoxys because you have to catch them back2back. No break to restart, nope. Gotta get 'em both right in one shot. X(
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

KefkaticFanatic

You can KO Deoxys and encounter it again after you refight E4.  Probability of a good Rayquaza AND Deoxys stats + nature is crazy low so not worth playing that lottery imo..

me irl
[close]

mikey

at the battle maison
Spoiler
there's a thing of the battle tower that says battle frontier to be completed soon.  So is it going to be in an emerald remake?  Were they just too lazy to put it in?
[close]
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 27, 2014, 12:49:31 PMat the battle maison
Spoiler
there's a thing of the battle tower that says battle frontier to be completed soon.  So is it going to be in an emerald remake?  Were they just too lazy to put it in?
[close]
Spoiler
It could be DLC! But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the battle frontier back! It was challenging and a lot of fun!
[close]

Yugi

Well, now that I'm at the delta episode.

Spoiler
How hard is it to capture Rayquaza? Is it mandatory to progress the story?
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
It progresses the story, so Rayquaza wasn't very hard to capture.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon