News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

._.

OK, if anyone who actually knows how Pokemon works want me to breed for them, PM me.

SlowPokemon

Yooooo is there any way you can get me a super awesome Minccino? I'd like it to be male and have Skill Link (its hidden ability) but that part doesn't matter to me as much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'll see what I can do...

OK I got it sorta. I'll PM you with details.

Nebbles

I can breed stuff for you guys too if you want. I have nearly every Ghost pokemon with perfect natures/moves/IVs and whatnot, and few other perfect mons. Just tell me what you want bred and I can see if I'll have it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

FYI if you guys want to get some neat stuff from friend safari's I highly rec using the /r/friendsafari subreddit.  You can get plenty of cool peeps to just add you even if you have a shit safari.  I have like 3 dragon and fairy along with almost every starter because of it :D

me irl
[close]

DrP

Got the ORAS Super Music Collection. Managed to get the translations from Japanese done.

It sounds SOOO different from the 3DS!

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on December 13, 2014, 10:54:10 PMGot the ORAS Super Music Collection. Managed to get the translations from Japanese done.

It sounds SOOO different from the 3DS!

...where did you get it? and could you send me the files?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

friendly reminder
Quote-Do not post links to downloads for copyrighted files or torrents for such files.  Encouraging piracy is also forbidden.

Jon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 13, 2014, 02:55:37 PMFYI if you guys want to get some neat stuff from friend safari's I highly rec using the /r/friendsafari subreddit.  You can get plenty of cool peeps to just add you even if you have a shit safari.  I have like 3 dragon and fairy along with almost every starter because of it :D

I also recommend /r/pokemontrades for trading!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 14, 2014, 01:54:24 AMfriendly reminder

Not that Nebbles was either encouraging it or asking for anything to be posted, technically speaking. While I'm not encouraging it right now (an unconvincing disclaimer, I know), what we do in PM or elsewhere aside from forum posts is completely up to us.

That being said, do leave such a request to PM anyways...er, in the MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE situation in which you would decide to do so, then immediately go to jail/hell/hell jail.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

If you're going to be doing it over PM, just don't announce that you are in the public forum so NSM doesn't start looking like blatant warez distribution.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Ruto

I can breed some decent water types if anything.

Also, this secret base guy I streetpassed had a secret based named "Blissey EXP." It seemed kind of dubious so I brought in a low level Milotic. Needless to say, his first Pokemon was actually a Choice Scarf Landorus (I wonder if I can steal that item?). Still, even with 4 party pokemon and 2 of them unevolved in addition to that Milotic, I wish he could see how badly I beat him. Ehh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

ORAS soundtrack is now available on iTunes

Just for everyone's information!