News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 27, 2014, 09:31:27 AMI've battled with my crush a few times and I beat him today B) but not the way I'd like to

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Roz~

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 27, 2014, 08:24:31 AMIt's interesting to see how detailed the translations and dialogue have become in the last 20 years. Looking back on Red and Blue, I'm surprised I didn't have a fit over how bad everything sounded. Lol

Games didn't need awesome story telling back in the day. The Pokemon series adapted to what gaming trends are atm, and I don't think they could afford having a game with dialogues à la Red/Blue. Also translating is a tough job. I don't think Red/Blue sounded that terrible.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on November 27, 2014, 09:03:39 PMGames didn't need awesome story telling back in the day. The Pokemon series adapted to what gaming trends are atm, and I don't think they could afford having a game with dialogues à la Red/Blue. Also translating is a tough job. I don't think Red/Blue sounded that terrible.
Red and blue actually had a pretty cool plot behind them that just wasn't brought to the front.
Something about a great pokemon war?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

blueflower999

It's an unconfirmed fan theory for the universe as a whole that was further supported by the events of X and Y.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jompa

ORAS came out today, and I went and bought it between classes!:D can't wait to start playing it!
Birdo for Smash

mikey

So I have a level 22 zubat and a level 15 electrike I'm not sure which one I should keep
unmotivated

blueflower999

Keep the Zubat, it'll evolve into Golbat soon and Crobat is the best.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

no keep the electrike cuz you can get its mega stone like right after you get the bike
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

WHY IS COBALION IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH FFS

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Okay so my brother popped my cartridge out and I don't think I have the level 22 zubat anymore
Electrike it is
unmotivated

Bubbles

I still have my Electrike (Manectric) on my main team so its probably for the best

It was so hard to pick a team in this game because I need to keep the legendaries and my starter. That only left three open spots though :/