All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Lotad has Rain Dish or Swift Swim by default anyway tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...well, okay, I've never caught a Lotad before so I didn't know that >_>

I have yet to get anything super rare, then.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Ironically Swift Swim is the superior ability

mikey

Only if you're going sweeper ludicolo.  Staller is much stronger imo
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 01:26:47 PMOnly if you're going sweeper ludicolo.  Staller is much stronger imo

Yeah, until you actually get hit by an attack.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on November 21, 2014, 01:39:06 PMYeah, until you actually get hit by an attack.
Can't get hit by an attack when substitute's up
unmotivated

Echo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 01:26:47 PMOnly if you're going sweeper ludicolo.  Staller is much stronger imo

With staller you wear down foes slowly and regain a chunk of health each turn. With sweeper you beat down foes instantly and don't take any damage at all because of it. Doing a lot of damage > doing a bit of damage, and taking no damage > healing some damage.

Plus, stalling causes cancer, so don't do it.

Anyways, just noticed that you can use Pokebank right off the bat. I'm really tempted to just get the complete Pokedex right now on my second day of playing. >_>

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 03:28:49 PMCan't get hit by an attack when substitute's up

Have fun keeping one up with unboosted base 70 speed.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on November 21, 2014, 03:54:05 PMHave fun keeping one up with unboosted base 70 speed.
Protect has priority though
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Stall+relying on having rain up for Ludicolo isn't exactly the superior option. I think I'd even run Swift Swim on a SubSeed Ludicolo for the offensive bluff, assuming I'd have to bring along a Damp Rock Politoed. But SubSeed Ludicolo is trash anyways.

I've swept w/ Ludicolo in Ubers and those two guys down there in my signature wouldn't be there if I didn't know my shit about them just sayin

FireArrow

SubSeed kinda sucks on everything tbh, you're better off with just seeding something then switching out. Whimsicott is probably the only exception.

mikey

If you had the chance to play the most annoying setup possible on LUDICOLO why wouldn't you
unmotivated

FireArrow

Because rain sweeper ludicolo is more consistently annoying. In this case, quantity of quality.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 05:01:58 PMIf you had the chance to play the most annoying setup possible on LUDICOLO why wouldn't you
It's not annoying, I would take care of it in three to five turns tops lol
Actually I'd just think you'd be bad if you brought trash like that with you in a battle against me and I'd be celebrating an easy win

Now are you done embarrassing yourself for the day?

FierceDeity

Jesus, competitive battling is almost as contentious a topic on this site as requests by theblackgiantdoghead