News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Gonna get my games after school! I can't wait!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I'm in line at my Walmart :P maybe I'll pick up smash while I'm here.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Double post cuz i got the game and it's great so far. Fair reccomendation to everyone, if you see a Pokémon that you can sneak up on, do it immediately. They're usually OP

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles on November 20, 2014, 08:24:54 PMI STILL haven't gotten my shipping confirmation

I'm not going to get this until mid December -_-

Shoulda gone Amazon

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

New Hoopa forme...

What.

The.

Flip.

Spoiler

How the hell did this thing get approval? I mean, not its general ugliness. In Pokémon Amie, you're meant to rub and poke the Pokémon on the bottom screen, a significant portion of which consists of the sketchiest crotch bulge since David Bowie in Labyrinth. At what point did the creature designers think "You know what this thing needs? A pants tent!", and at which point did the executives actually greenlight this decision? Didn't any alarm bells go off when the "like/dislike areas" were programmed in for Pokémon-Amie? Hoopa-Unbound will go down in Pokémon history as one of the biggest jokes since HSOWA (a term that I urge you to look up on Bulbapedia if needed, NOT Google, and certainly not Google Images).
[close]

I wonder if it will spark any public controversies like Jynx did.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bubbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 21, 2014, 01:57:47 AMShoulda gone Amazon
I did! But I'm going to stop complaining now because I just got the email that it shipped and that it will be here tomorrow (even though I chose 5-8 day shipping). Someone's looking out for me in the amazon world :D

mikey

I played the demo yesterday and i thought it was kinda lame compared to the diamond and pearl demos.  I mean the whole 3D is really cool even though it makes it a bit harder to walk around and press A on stuff.  I liked how you could sneak around and avoid pokemon too :P
Also I didn't see anything about heart scales where do you get those?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 06:29:59 AMI played the demo yesterday and i thought it was kinda lame compared to the diamond and pearl demos.  I mean the whole 3D is really cool even though it makes it a bit harder to walk around and press A on stuff.  I liked how you could sneak around and avoid pokemon too :P

You need to play the demo ten times to get the heart scales
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 06:29:59 AMI played the demo yesterday and i thought it was kinda lame compared to the diamond and pearl demos.  I mean the whole 3D is really cool even though it makes it a bit harder to walk around and press A on stuff.  I liked how you could sneak around and avoid pokemon too :P
are you kidding me

you literally walked right in the DP demo i don't even think you got a Pokémon

Nebbles

Ahhh, it feels so good to be back in Hoenn <3

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on November 21, 2014, 12:02:47 PMAhhh, it feels so good to be back in Hoenn <3
definitely

Spoiler
Have you found anything interesting using the DexNav? I found a Boomburst Taillow in Petalburg Woods! :D
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Got a rain dish Lotad! This is a godsend for breeders, finding good Pokemon to use so early!
[close]

mikey

Am I just bad because I'm having as much trouble pushing "A" on stuff as I am in Ocarina of Time
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on November 21, 2014, 12:32:28 PM
Spoiler
Got a rain dish Lotad! This is a godsend for breeders, finding good Pokemon to use so early!
[close]
Spoiler
I'm definitely having fun just seeing what kinds of things the game comes up with. If only you could get more than one Egg move, I'd be rolling around with a Boomburst/Brave Bird/Sky Attack Taillow
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 12:38:31 PMAm I just bad because I'm having as much trouble pushing "A" on stuff as I am in Ocarina of Time
yes. if you're having that big of a problem then use the D-Pad. that's what it's there for.