News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

If you play it 10 times you get a bunch of heart scales, but yea that's basically the only other moderately substantial thing.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I think it's only like 5 heart scales anyway, the only real reason to play the demo is for the Glalie you get, and honestly it's more for the Glalitite than the Glalie, since I'm assuming there won't be an easy way if any to get it in-game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

why can't oras come out like friday so i can buy it for my birthday
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

InsigTurtle

So, about 20 or so minutes ago, the Japanese Pokémon youtube channel posted a bunch of videos comparing stuff from the old games to the new games.
I have to say, I really like the new version of the underwater music.

Nebbles

!! Do you have links? I want to hear that new underwater music.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I'm getting nostalgia tears from listening to the OST and it makes me not want to get it because I won't even play I'll just sit there and listen to this unbelievable amazing awesomeness for hours at a time
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on October 31, 2014, 04:14:24 AM!! Do you have links? I want to hear that new underwater music.

You know you could've easily google'd that right
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonCoJp
Underwater music is in the third video
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

I have an extra demo code if someone wants it.

EDIT: It has been bequeathed.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

"

Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire."

Won't most people playing it be people who played the originals?  Or am I just biased
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 02, 2014, 05:34:37 PM"

Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire."

Won't most people playing it be people who played the originals?  Or am I just biased

I think they mean Pokemon fans who were too young when RS first came out, never played, or were born after RS came out.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

The majority of people who play Pokemon today haven't been playing for eleven years. So I'd guess it's mostly an audience who hasn't played the Hoenn games before.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Though it is very simple to play those games still with emulators and ROMs. YouTubers that play the retro games w/challenge runs also encourage the younger fans to go and play them iirc.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I doubt my nine year old cousins are going to use an emulator though (or spend $80 on a used version). Actually, I doubt they even have a system to play a GBA game on

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on November 02, 2014, 06:58:34 PMI doubt my nine year old cousins are going to use an emulator though (or spend $80 on a used version). Actually, I doubt they even have a system to play a GBA game on
Last time I checked you could literally get a gamecube with GBA adapter for like 20 bucks
unmotivated

Bubbles

wow right as you posted that i was going to say ebay has them for ~$10

whats wrong with earthbound and every other old game then?