Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Orlando is the new default name for the game's male protagonist, and I know, they gave us a free Pokémon and it's one that you don't even like. How stupid could Nintendo be?

Demo was great. Can't wait for the full thing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I did wish we'd get a different mega, though. I just do NOT like Glalie.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

I wanted Steelix and got Glalie instead. And it's not that bad considering I didn't expect them to give us anything good. The Heart scales make up for it I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, at least now I don't have to bother leveling up a Snorunt for the  Pokédex haha (or catch two for Froslass). Also I think it makes way more sense than getting Steelix since Onix and Steelix weren't even available in the original Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, this was a good way of showcasing Hoenn because let's face it, weird as crap Pokémon like Glalie are what Hoenn is all about loool.

K-NiGhT

I loved snorunt :( he was cute. Too bad about his stats tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 08:28:16 AMYeah, at least now I don't have to bother leveling up a Snorunt for the  Pokédex haha (or catch two for Froslass). Also I think it makes way more sense than getting Steelix since Onix and Steelix weren't even available in the original Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, this was a good way of showcasing Hoenn because let's face it, weird as crap Pokémon like Glalie are what Hoenn is all about loool.
Weren't they in Victory road?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I mean apparently you didn't read but I'll say it again just for your benefit, Onix and Steelix were not available in Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire (or even in Emerald).

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 10:01:33 AMI mean apparently you didn't read but I'll say it again just for your benefit, Onix and Steelix were not available in Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire (or even in Emerald).
I thought they were in victory road
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

They're in Victory Road in Diamond and Pearl if memory serves correctly but if you still didn't believe me I didn't think a Bulbapedia search was that difficult

Nebbles

Yep, you're right, they're in the victory road in Sinnoh.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 05:02:54 AMOrlando is the new default name for the game's male protagonist, and I know, they gave us a free Pokémon and it's one that you don't even like. How stupid could Nintendo be?

Demo was great. Can't wait for the full thing.

It's all a marketing scheme, so it's perfectly valid to critique it ;)

Also really, cut down on being a passive aggressive asshole in the thread please.

------

Unfortunately it seems that the game doesn't run any better than XY, since I seem to have the same slowdown when turning on 3D.  I don't get why they made that horrendous redesign of the battle menu either, just looks cheesy, plus the bizarre design inconsistency when you go into any sub menu.

The items screen (accessed when walking) is nice though, I like having the party right there and being able to drag items right on top.  Also woo, we can walk to the fancy space machine \o/

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I was hoping they'd fix that for ORAS, but oh well.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2014, 03:22:17 PMIt's all a marketing scheme, so it's perfectly valid to critique it ;)

Also really, cut down on being a passive aggressive asshole in the thread please.

I think it's really rude and harsh of you to call me an asshole for saying that you're whining about getting a lame Pokemon for free. Didn't you say the same thing when we were complaining about the Club Nintendo rewards a couple years back?

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 07, 2012, 10:52:02 AMMan the free stuff nintendo gives us for registering games to get free stuff is lame boo hoo

Don't call me an asshole. You're the one killing everyone's Pokemon buzz whining about nitpicky stuff:

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2014, 03:22:17 PMI don't get why they made that horrendous redesign of the battle menu either, just looks cheesy, plus the bizarre design inconsistency when you go into any sub menu.

Read that and tell me you don't sound like a pretentious baby. Enjoy the game, it's freakin' Ruby and Sapphire remakes! Who cares what the goddam menu looks like?! I thought the demo was incredible and X and Y were incredible games so I'm happy that this is the same way. I really can't wait.

Olimar12345

Here we go again. Do you two always have to do this? Shit guys, knock it off with the drama. And Slow, your post to NoS could have been taken the wrong way, even if you didn't mean for it to be. Just take it easy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

You're right, and I'll stop, but I'm not going to apologize for defending myself when I'm hypocritically called out as an asshole by the meanest person I know. -_-