News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

There's still no news for the US demo yet...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

wow australia is getting everything first now

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Apparently Delta Stream neutralizes Flying-type weaknesses. Like Ice Beam would only do x1 damage. I hope it'd give it a resistance to Electric.

If this works for stealth rocks then it'd be cool but tbh it could be so much better. At least Desolated Land sun f.e. gives a Fire-type attack boost.

mikey

Eh he looks a lot like steelix to me
anyone else getting that?
unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 02, 2014, 10:10:09 AMApparently Delta Stream neutralizes Flying-type weaknesses. Like Ice Beam would only do x1 damage. I hope it'd give it a resistance to Electric.

If this works for stealth rocks then it'd be cool but tbh it could be so much better. At least Desolated Land sun f.e. gives a Fire-type attack boost.
Would it still be weak to Ice because of its Dragon type, or does Delta Stream affect all damage from types that Flying-types are weak to?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 02, 2014, 01:50:30 PMNo, not really.  :P

Snake =/= Steelix
Well like the head thingy, the protruding chin if you know what I mean
of course snake != steelix but it's not like I thought he looked like steelix before
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Number one pet peeve: people referring to gender neutral Pokémon by gender. And no, it doesn't look like Steelix.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2014, 05:23:37 AMNumber one pet peeve: people referring to gender neutral Pokémon by gender.
Kind of random here but that's a really silly pet peeve, considering the English language often uses "he"/masculine pronouns for neutral genders anyway.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Let's just move along before things inevitably get out of hand.

Anyway, Mega RayRay looks pretty sweet.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2014, 05:23:37 AMNumber one pet peeve: people referring to gender neutral Pokémon by gender. And no, it doesn't look like Steelix.
But seriously, nearly every gender neutral Pokemon comes across as a male anyway. You can't have a non-gender living thing unless it's a robot, but then again it's not living. XD

Anyways, Mega Rayquaza looks cool! Much more of a transformation that Primal Groudon and Kyogre.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 06, 2014, 04:22:27 PMBut seriously, nearly every gender neutral Pokemon comes across as a male anyway.

goddam fingerz do you think you could make one post without being homophobic or sexist
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.