News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Whyyyy does everyone keep making fun of it? I really like it that Pokémon is absolutely adorable in every way
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2014, 08:08:18 PMWhyyyy does everyone keep making fun of it? I really like it that Pokémon is absolutely adorable in every way
adorable just like me. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Echo

Spoiler
Mega Audino reminds me of that animal thing from that Puella Magi whatever anime.
[close]

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 12, 2014, 05:39:27 AMThis so much.
Spoiler
Mega Slowbro the ultimate Storm Throw and Frost Breath counter. I can imagine it running a very effective CroCune set(RestTalk+Calm Mind+Scald) though. Mega Audino just seems like a better version of Wigglytuff but the ability sucks ass.
[close]

Spoiler
CroBro sounds decent, but I only really use Slowbro for Oblivious + Trick Room anyways, and there are other Megas that take priority for that kind of team like Abomasnow.

And eh, I can see why you'd compare Wigglytuff and Mega Audino, but I think that Wigglytuff's better as Competitive abuser on a Trick Room team than as a supporter anyways.
[close]

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2014, 05:40:35 AMReally waddle who cares. The designs are cute, does it really matter if they're useless?

Ideally a Pokemon should both have a neat design and play well. And talking about how "useful" they are is gameplay discussion, which is pretty important for a game I'd think.

Quote from: Yugi on August 12, 2014, 08:07:54 PM
Spoiler
how does mega slowbro balance itself
[close]

Spoiler
Psychic powers, etc.
[close]

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fingerz

PHHHHHT! OMG IS THAT SERIOUSLY A MEGA EVOLUTION FOR SLOWBRO? XDDDDDDDD

Yup, I say it's time we hire some of those people who make fanart Mega Evolutions. Surely they could do a better job than that. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Waddle Bro

I like the concept of Mega Slowbro tbh.

SlowPokemon

Yes haha let's make fun of new pokemon look how bad the designs are god I wish it was gen 1 again those were the good old days

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2014, 04:03:29 AMYes haha let's make fun of new pokemon look how bad the designs are god I wish it was gen 1 again those were the good old days
what's your problem
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2014, 04:03:29 AMYes haha let's make fun of new pokemon look how bad the designs are god I wish it was gen 1 again those were the good old days
qft

fingerz

Well, I wasn't doing that just 'cause it's a new Pokemon. I think it's pretty weird, that's all...

But now that you mention that, most Pokemon designs have been slightly more than weird, so I can't complain. After all, it's what makes a Pokemon a Pokemon! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Not weird. Uninspired and weird. Klefki. Mega slowbro looks like an icecream cone. etc.

FireArrow

because everyone that disagees with master race slowpokemon is a ten year old genwunner
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Oh, I don't think you understand. I'm not just SlowPokemon. I'm the most perfect being on this website, second only to Maestro.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]