Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I mean Nocturne is as genwunner as you can get, just with third gen :P idk why you guys expect to get decent reasoning or logic out of him
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

God, the megas pissed me off so much back when they came out.. I was surprised at how everyone else seemed to just accept them.
Now I think they were a refreshing addition to the game. Just giving them a chance even made an orthodox third gen guy like myself like them.
They have to make Mega...
Milotic
[close]
or I'm gonna be mad
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Starting on the day Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire come out, they're giving away a shiny Beldum holding Metagross's Mega Stone! :o

That's pretty cool I guess. It's also confirmed on the website that horde encounters return, and there will be horde Trainer encounters too, showcased in screenshots of the player against five Team Magma grunts.

Waddle Bro

I'm not into facing MegaGross in like every of the teams in Wifi :[

SlowPokemon

I just can't wait to get Mega Sceptile like it's such a cool Pokémon

These games look more incredible by the day tbh

K-NiGhT

I'm so excited for this game! I'm in love with almost all the megas, the horde Trainer battles are an awesome idea, and the contests look even better than what I expected :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2014, 09:55:58 AMI just can't wait to get Mega Sceptile like it's such a cool Pokémon

These games look more incredible by the day tbh
Hm I always thought Sceptile looked weird (that tail)
Grovyle was cool though
unmotivated

Nebbles

I am so happy they're using the original model of contests, and I do like horde battles being back in! If the battle frontier is back, like it SHOULD BE, the horde training is gonna be sooooo nice for that.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

HORDE FRONTIER PLAYSTYLE MAKE IT HAPPEN

Nebbles

PLS GAME FREAK

I JUST NEED THE BATTLE FRONTIER BACK AND THE GAME'S PERFECT ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

WIFI BATTLE DOME TOURNAMENTS PLEASE

ALSO WIFI CONTESTS PLEASE
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Looks like I'm going to have to sneak out and buy it. My parents don't let me buy any games. It sucks. :U
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I don't really care if they include the Battle Frontier or not. The main campaign is really all I care about :)

Jompa

An awesome remix of the Frontier Brain Battle music would be awesome.
I almost forgot how much I look forward to the Hoenn music.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I've been listening through the Pokémon soundtracks this week whilst out delivering pizza and damn

I hear a piece like Rustboro City or Lilycove City or Battle! (Brendan/May) and I just salivate in anticipation. It'd be hella if they did a different remix for each city in which the same music played in Ruby and Sapphire--like imagine Rustboro City's music, but in Mossdeep City it had steel drum as the main instrument or something, and in Mauville it was super jazzy.