News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

Ugh, looks like it's gonna be an annoying defensive/bulky Pokemon. Guessing it'll be meant for dealing with Mega Kangaskhan.

Kman96

A new trailer was just released showing off the starters and more gameplay! I'm posting it more of because it features the newly re-done title theme, and it sounds awesome!

New Trailer:

Original Title Screen:

There are some obvious changes, including the lack of a little twinkling I grew fond of near the ending, but I really think, overall, this soundtrack is going to blow our minds.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

I just realized that every 3DS' Pokémon game's Title theme is going to be basically the Main Theme in a compound time. I think it's coincidence but a neat coincidence.

What I mean:
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Kman96

Can you elaborate a little more? I know it's the same song, but I still don't quite understand what you mean.
Party Hard!
[close]

Clanker37

Quote from: Kman96 on June 14, 2014, 01:58:22 PMCan you elaborate a little more? I know it's the same song, but I still don't quite understand what you mean.
All the Title Themes for a Main Series, Pokemon Game so far released, is in 6/8.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Kman96 on June 14, 2014, 01:58:22 PMCan you elaborate a little more? I know it's the same song, but I still don't quite understand what you mean.
To put it most simply, (and slightly musically inaccurately,) they both are renditions of the original Pokémon Title theme, but they both have that shuffle-like beat to them.

Well it appears that we're returning to a scroll-scheme pokédex.

And I like the new evolution background-thing:
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Waddle Bro

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 21, 2014, 11:38:09 AMWell it appears that we're returning to a scroll-scheme pokédex.
Most likely because of the fact that it's a remake.

KefkaticFanatic

This is good because the Pokedex in XY is a monstrosity and horrendous to navigate

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Maybe they should make a pokemon game where you have to write in all the data yourself on the touch screen in an actual encyclopedia.

Just me?
unmotivated

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 22, 2014, 04:40:54 PMMaybe they should make a pokemon game where you have to write in all the data yourself on the touch screen in an actual encyclopedia.

Just me?

i think that game is called microsoft word with a wacom plugin

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 21, 2014, 11:45:53 PMThis is good because the Pokedex in XY is a monstrosity and horrendous to navigate
I don't know what Slow sees in the XY pokedex, but I agree with this wholeheartedly. I don't know what possessed them to split the region into three parts just because they had a large national pokedex. So what? The more the merrier.

And slow, this is speaking for myself.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

The XY dex is horrible. Hate it. Scrolling Pokedex is easier, better to use, and looks cleaner.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel