News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

JDMEK5

No trumpets, too much guitar. As unusual as that is.

It did sound cool though. I'll definitely give it that much regardless.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Waddle Bro

Mega Diancie, Mega-Groudon, Mega-Kyogre, Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert confirmed

click here for a larger pic http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

"The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle."

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

MEGA SWIFT SWIM SWAMPERT

ALL IS FUCKING GOOD IN THE WORLD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

So happy that Mega Swampert got a somewhat usable ability instead of something lame like Hydration.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Idk if I really like the new Trainer designs they're kind of goofy. To a lesser extent, same goes for Team Magma and Aqua.

K-NiGhT

Mega Sceptile is basically a big middle finger to Rotom >:3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I really like the redesigns, actually. The only thing that I don't understand is Mega Sceptile having Lightningrod.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on June 07, 2014, 03:10:30 PMI really like the redesigns, actually. The only thing that I don't understand is Mega Sceptile having Lightningrod.
That tail

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 07, 2014, 02:45:12 PMMega Sceptile is basically a big middle finger to Rotom >:3
Will-O-Wisp doe

Quote from: Nebbles on June 07, 2014, 11:39:30 AMMEGA SWIFT SWIM SWAMPERT

ALL IS FUCKING GOOD IN THE WORLD

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 07, 2014, 02:45:12 PMMega Sceptile is basically a big middle finger to Rotom >:3
:3
Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 07, 2014, 03:43:31 PMWill-O-Wisp doe
But Sceptile is a special attacker?

Also, these leaks have officially made me 100% HYPE. Although I love Mega Sceptile, I'm probably going to pick Swampert because it's the only starter I haven't tried (plus Mega Swampert looks pretty cool as well). Prehistoric Groudon is terrifying, but in a good way; although I'm not sure about the redesigns (especially for Team Magma), I don't think it will be a problem overall.

The confirmation of all these mega evolution shows (hopefully) that they'll be able to patch X and Y in order to include them, which was a hotly debated issue in the past.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

No, Mega Spectile is physical. Sceptile's supposed to be a speedy physical grass type.