News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

I'm 50/50 on RSE's OST, in that I love about half the songs, and hate the other half. >_> But yeah, the enhanced OST's one of the things I'm most excited about, especially since the original games' soundfont plagued the music like...the plague.

fingerz

I'm sure they'll do great! After all, the soundtrack for HeartGold & SoulSilver had some of the most intelligent remakes of music in Pokemon history. The fact that they remade songs differently for different towns was just amazing too, adding to the whole exotic-ness of the game. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Oh yeah the new soundtrack is going to be amazing.  I already really love the other music, I've got it all over my MP3 players and tablet.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

The track I'm looking forward to the most is Lilycove City. Along with Sootopolis and Ever Grande and Ending Theme. And everything else dear lord help
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 15, 2014, 06:13:00 AMThe track I'm looking forward to the most is Lilycove City. Along with Sootopolis and Ever Grande and Ending Theme. And everything else dear lord help
Crossing the sea
surf theme
route 101
poke mart
pokemon center
route 104
etc.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 15, 2014, 06:13:00 AMThe track I'm looking forward to the most is Lilycove City. Along with Sootopolis and Ever Grande and Ending Theme. And everything else dear lord help
basically this
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Crap, I missed this. Post for notifications!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Something tells me I'm gonna cry hearing remastered Ever Grande and the Ending Theme. Because ever thinking about it just gets me all "oh god"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Nintendo has filed a trademark for Pokémon Delta Emerald in Japan.

...well.

JDMEK5

Seriously? Screw that I'm gonna wait. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

I wouldn't get my hopes up. They also trademarked WaterBlue with FireRed and LeafGreen, as well as Grey Version with Black and White. It's probably a "just in case" thing.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2014, 07:14:52 AMNintendo has filed a trademark for Pokémon Delta Emerald in Japan.

...well.

Where did you see this?

SlowPokemon

It's all over the internet, search around. I saw it on both Serebii and IGN

Nebbles

Ah, saw it. I think what you said is right, it's a "just in case" thing.

fingerz

They're keepin' those titles for the right time. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn