News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I've always had the utmost respect for GameFreak's secrecy. They could keep a secret from almost anybody. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I'm very disappointed that this thread is already longer than the A Link Between Worlds thread.
unmotivated

fingerz

It's just 'cause Pokemon is so popular! XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on May 10, 2014, 10:26:32 PMWell, if it's any comfort, CoroCoro should leak sooner or later. Then we'll get some nice screenshots.
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: SerebiiThe next batch of CoroCoro information have been posted to Japanese forums. The first of which reveals the game, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. As expected, it doesn't show screenshots of the game but rather does what happened in Get TV last night and compares Groudon & Kyogre to the images on the package. The magazine promises that new content will come & be revealed in the issue next month, currently set for release on June 14th 2014
Yep. Looks like we're going to have to wait until next month or so.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Serebii is pretty mellow with its leak content now though after the nastygram lawyer mail they got when they posted the leaked pokemon from Black and White (I think).

A shame that Nintendo lawyers just don't seem to know how to deal with internet communities around their games.  Futile attacks against standard reporting, shutting down fangames, bleh.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Iwata confirms that OR and AS are remakes, not sequels.

I thought it'd be cool to have a sequel, but a remake can be better!

mikey

Quote from: DrP on May 12, 2014, 10:08:12 AMIwata confirms that OR and AS are remakes, not sequels.

I thought it'd be cool to have a sequel, but a remake can be better!
How would you even sequel such a good story line
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I'm pretty excited that they're remakes, though I would have been excited about sequels too. Can't wait for the return of the best evil teams.

Which version is everyone getting? I'm getting OmegaRuby--Ruby was my first real video game and it's one of my favorite games to this day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Sapphire was the first one of the 3rd gen that I bought and completed, and then came Ruby. But even if I prefer sapphire, I think I'll get both eventually.

fingerz

I never played Ruby or Sapphire, just Emerald. Personally, it reigns supreme over both. :P

I'll probably get Alpha Sapphire 'cause my brothers both want Groudon as usual. It wouldn't surprise me if they incorporated the storyline of Emerald into these games too, just as they incorporated Crystal into HeartGold and SouSilver.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I'm really torn between the two. I watched my brother play Ruby, then bought Emerald for myself (I didn't know any of the differences at the time except that one was a green cartridge). I've always wanted Sapphire but not getting Ruby would just feel...wrong

JDMEK5

I have SoulSilver which got me Groudon so I'm getting AS. Not a hard choice for me. :J
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Well, not to brag or anything *cough* but I don't have to worry about Pokemon because I own all 718 to date in Pokemon X. It will be 719 in September. ;)